--12th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. Congrats on winning Immunity! How does it feel and how are you feeling about the tribe's performance?
2. What would have happened had you gone to council?
3. What was the fallout since your last council and has that change since we last spoke?
4. How have you fit into the tribe and how will that change the dynamics going forward?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By AK
1. I have SERIOUSLY mixed feelings about this tribe. It was not the preferable one for me to land on, but I think I am doing okayish. So far, I have learned to mistrust Flick. Jacqui didn't owe me anything, so I can't hold her fib against her that much. And at least Shane is a straight shooter from what I can tell.

Ro still seems true blue and actually gave me good advice to cool my jets on Sunday - peeps be talking smack about your boy. I have a feeling those peeps are Jacqui and Lee. Lee is my most enigmatic tribe-mate - I really don't know where his head is at. He claims he is part of our 5 pack now and gonna go for the coven of Jacqui/Flick/Shane... but part of me wonders if that would really be in his best interest - It may be possible though if Ro slathered him with that Ro charm offensive.

2. If we went to tribal, as much as I wanted to flip the script, I think yesterday I would have been too tepid about it and Lee would have been too much of a wildcard to risk voting against The Coven. It would have probably been Benji. I mean, I was trying to urge everyone to take him out of JL - there is no way he is completely unaware of that - I am just hoping he understood I had a connect with JL and now that she is gone, its a new game.

3. Flick is the biggest paranoid on our tribe. I think it is hurting her. I don't think it is possible she is still as close with Ro - just too much of a wildcard at this point - and her diatribe about not knowing what was going on with Old Larra was just silly and unwise to send me. I feel literally no allegiance to her as of today. She is going to have to win me back, or I will def go with Pheebs and Connor over her at merge.

4. I feel like I have done a decent job at fitting in - the one that needs the most reassurance and attention seems to be Shane - I think she sees us having bonded in a way that I haven't really pulled off with Jacqui - I worry Flick has already poisoned Jacqui's ear toward me... But ya never know. Strangely I am almost thinking it would be better for Flick to go at this point than Shane or Jacqui... so we'll see. Otherwise, Benji seems legit willing to work with me, which would make sense due to his voting for Shane and getting on the coven's shit list.

Overall, unless I am being massively played, I think Ro and I can decide which threesome to work with - and frankly, I'd rather go with the three that seem less connected, which would be Benji/Mo/Lee.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts