--12th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. What was the plan tonight had you gone to council?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By AK
1. Yes and No - Moana was more surprising since she would seem to be sorta in a good spot - makes me worry for her and investing in her down the line. Benji had to given his weak spot. If he is smart, he throws Lee and Moana under the bus to the Coven next round if we do agree to make a move as a five spot. Granted, Lee could already be playing that card.

2. Shit fuck rubber duck - not sure - I think I would have tried to ride with the 5 spot(Ro, Mo, Lee, Ji, and Me) but other than Mo and Ro, that's a shady lot. That being said, Flick and the Coven don't give a flying fuck about loyalty and are just greasing wheels to get further. Not bothered by any of them going.

3. I am hoping it happend Thursday, but Connor going scares the fuck out of me. He would have been loyal to Ro and I and we lost a serious soldier with his going. The only good news is Pheebs will always be loyal and she isn't as tied to old Djaru as Connor prolly was - granted he went, so I hate to think his voting out Shonee had something to do with that . It makes me sad, but in the end he did try to play power in Tulua, and Pheebs never did, so if it was between them, at least I know Pheebs is closer to me than Ro... which I couldn't say the same thing confidently about Con. Granted, I think Lee is Ro's new Con.

4. Conner leaving is not good for me. He wouldn't have gunned for me. I am bummed he is gone. He was nice to talk to and on a similar wave length. Like, Zach and Flick and even Monika seem like the inhabit a different planet than me, so in the end, it wasn't good. But, people had a sense, Tulua was tight, so his going might actually take a bit of pressure off us... but ya never know.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts