--12th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats! You have made the Merge!

1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By AK
First of all, I hate this new avatar- I feel so gross. You aren't doing me any favors with it. Can you please juice me back up so people actually want to look at my face?

1. Very happy to make the merge - it took some doing and I have def pissed people off. It's surreal really. And I am a bit confused what is the best direction to go now.

2. I think I am probably seen as a weasel. I have been sorta talking to everyone and making pseudo-promises that I won't be able to fulfill... I know I should feel guilty, but fuck it, this is fun as hell. And honestly, I am not sure how else to play. It's in my blood. Granted, if I was Shane/Jacqui I wouldn't trust me ever again. But they are less aggro than Flick, so her going was a blessing for me at merge. Plus, she and Zach were close... and apparently Zach has his hooks in Brooke now too... friggin' Zach and his sexy time wonder barring!

3. Frankly, I don't want to get to know the people I want out too much more: Zach and Peter especially... I feel like i gotta spend time investing in those that are already hooked. I ain't gonna win over Peter this late in the game, unless I can get Monika to vouch for me... which she might actually do considering she told me about her idol...

4. I thought it would be tomorrow night. Very surprised actually. Somewhat relieved. I feel like I would have been in hotter water than normal if I had to go back to a Larrakai tribal, so this probably helps me out a lot.

That being said, change my damn avatar please. I am literally freaking out about how gross I look! Ha. I think this one would sucker people good: Image

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By AK
anything without the damn hat would do if you don't like the above pic!! haha I didn't think I'd care so much about how I looked!!! hahaha

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts