--9th Place-- Voted Out 6-3
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;
Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Brooke
Episode 01

Tarzan

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Sorry Tarzan but in this movie Jane is the protagonist, good bye.

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
Episode 02

Andy

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. I wish you had been around longer. Go back to your homeplanet

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode 03

Abbey

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Sorry Abbey Road I was never a big Beatles fan

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode 04

Moana

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Sorry, I'm more of a classic Disney fan. Nothing against you. Love you

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode whatever. The messy episode

Pia

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Here goes nothing.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode 08

Zach

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. I hope you and Shonee enjoy each other.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode 08

Zach

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Nothing personal I just don't see how you'll be benefitial to my game in the long run.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode 10? 11? Girl idk

Conner

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. I guess I hope this works. If it doesn't I'm as good as gone.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode ? prevote

Peter

Nothing but love in this vote. I loved every talk. I just fear you will link back up with Shane and Jacqui

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode Merge

Peter

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. I guess it's the best move I could make? I guess you were talking about me to other people

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode Merge

Jacqui

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. I am sorry about this

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode Merge

Peter

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. I mean I don't know what to say. If you have a power good move.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode Merge

AK

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. IDK if I got played or what. Sorry if I did

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode Merge

Fanella

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Love you. I'm sorry.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Episode I lost count

Jacqui

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest. Well. Here goes nothing.

Brooke

• Jury