--9th Place-- Voted Out 6-3
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.
Brooke liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Brooke
PHEW!

Well that was a wild ride. It's a weird situation because I know one of the nuLarrakais didn't vote according to the orders they were given. Which means someone is shady. I know Luke didn't vote. I want to think Fany and JLou voted for Pia which means one of the 3 xDJs fucked up. At least they didn't expose the plan which makes me feel a bit better about the whole thing.

When I tell you I was making the rounds before that tribal. I brought up every name BUT the person we were targetting. I was bringing up Shonee and Conner as boots in hopes they would play an idol on themselves and amazingly enough they both did. Hopefully that means AK, Ro and Phoebs can work together in that tribe. I know I might've exposed myself as a player and I'm acting too much as a queen, but Queen B can't really sit down and watch the game go on. Especially not with all those idols going around. Now the first idol from Djaru and the idol from Tulua are out of the game and people can make moves without fear of those idols.

:pop: :party: :heart:

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts