--9th Place-- Voted Out 6-3
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Brooke
1. What do you think of your new tribemates? I like them. I feel like this was as best a tribe I could get. Luke, Fanella. Monika who is my main. Phoebe who seems willing to work with us. Zach, Conner and Peter are the ones that worry me right now.

2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates? I'm reconnecting <3 Monika told me she had the first idol so that's good news. I fear her relationship with Shane's crew so I have to start cutting that group up. Zach > Peter > Conner would be my choice of boots on this tribe.

3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?

They do and they don't? Like obviously you can't help but have loyalties towards the people youve been playing the game.

4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan? Continuing? It's been working so far, everyone I've voted for has been booted. Obviously making some modifications but I'm keeping the same strategy right now.

Hopefully Queen B makes it to the next stage :crown: Gonna have to be bolder with the gameplay now.

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts