--9th Place-- Voted Out 6-3
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Wow what a rush.

1. How did the merge breakdown in terms of alliances leading up to that Council?
2. Had Peter not given up his Immunity, what would have happened?
3. How does Jacqui getting Immunity shift the dynamics of the game going forward?
4. Does the Public Immunity Idol change anything?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Brooke
How do I keep surviving this votes. Even after going at it with Peter? And why do my targets keep getting voted out. Why are things going my way in such a way 😩

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
1. How did the merge breakdown in terms of alliances leading up to that Council? it was a mess and a half. I made a deal with Shacqui to keep each other safe. But then she told Zach I had told her about it. So that was my excuse to boot Jacqui and side with the guys. But like... Peter gave up immunity?
2. Had Peter not given up his Immunity, what would have happened? Jacqui would've gone
3. How does Jacqui getting Immunity shift the dynamics of the game going forward? I want to try to work with her. But I don't want the Shacqui/Rohak/Monika side to be too strong. But then there is the MoBeLee + Rohak side. And I'm not about to give this game up for AK even much less for Rohan. I can totally see that Phoebe could also be with Rohak and playing me hard. This games are not good for paranoid people, I have no reason to be playing this shit -_-
4. Does the Public Immunity Idol change anything? Non for me

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts