--9th Place-- Voted Out 6-3
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Brooke
1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it? A MESS THAT'S WHAT. Moana idk if she tried to be shady with the last minute monika flip. I think she was. Won't push it though since at least she has always voted with me so far.
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together? Things are shook? But as Kelis once said, my milshake brings all the boys to the yard
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible? Lee, Phoebe, Shane, Moana
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage? I'm gonna try

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts