--11th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Fanella
Hi!!!! I'm FREAKING STOKED to be back!!! I didn't get to start at the beginning last time so I can't wait to see what y'all have in store for us. I DEFINITELY will play different from my last time because I had frankly had no fucking clue what i was doing last time. It was my first ever org and I was dumb. So far I've only talked to a couple people on my tribe so no real impressions yet except that Flick lowkey scares me. I will update when i have more chisme

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Fanella
posting another version just in case the first one didn't work. I'm an old lady when it comes to technology I don't understand this shit. I should've waited to do it on my work desktop tomorrow laptops arent great for puzzles so my time is bleh. oh well :dunno:

Fanella

• Jury
By Fanella
So far I'm really liking Monika, Brooke seems cool, AK, I mean we have a pretty solid tribe! Haven't talked to Luke or Tarzan really and Abbey not much. Flick and Rohan are weirdly great and tell me they like me for whatever reason so I'm gonna roll with it. I hope we don't lose I don't wanna worry about tribal

Fanella

• Jury