--11th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Fanella
1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room? I feel a lot closer to this tribe as a whole and have seen new sides of some of my old tribe members (i.e. Brooke's controlling side and Jennah actually speaks)
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group? I would say I am an open book for sure and feel no connection to my og group except for some people I would like to connect with, mostly just Monika and perhaps AK
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least? Definitely bonding with Moana and Lee the most and Benji the least
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more? I've bonded slightly more with Brooke and Jennah but feel about the same with Luke lol I don't know how I feel about him yet

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts