--11th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Fanella
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN EITHER HONESTLY

Unfortunately I was driving home during peak cross tribal messaging (I have a 30-40 minute commute on the days I go off to school sites) so I really only talked to shonee for like 2 seconds and briefly reconnected with AK. clearly they weren't at all united so i got lucky there. I learned that brooke is clearly seen as a powerhouse which makes sense because shes clearly our unofficial tribe leader. i have internal conflict because i don't like to feel controlled but also like she's really helping me out right now since i was an inactive fuck over the weekend. i need to remember the long game and obviously no one wants to peak too early which i feel like brooke might be doing. i just need to let her do her thang and then strike when the times right and i can actually make my connections worthwhile. SUPER glad the idols were wasted and out of play and pia leaving has literally no effect on my game since i never met her.

basically, now that i have: a lot more time, access to a computer almost 24/7, and hopefully a doctor's appointment soon, it's time for FANNY PHASE 2. time to kick this shit into overdrive so i can get out of this mess i created for myself

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts