--11th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Fanella
welp. i feel mixed about this swap because it's a lot of new peeps but im glad to be reunited with monika. im still with brooke which i think could be good? idk lol if the other tribe hates her i dont want to be associated with that mess. staying with luke doesnt do me much good because weve never bonded. im just excited for a freshish start hopefully <3 but i will have more to report once i talk to these new peeps some more

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Fanella
I'm sorry I'm a dumb fuck who never competes in challenges. I'm a busy gal and I feel super guilty that everyone's been doing the work for me. But like, everyone time I get online to do them they're already done or in the process of being done lol. I like to focus on my social bonds and I feel like I've been doing a bit better in that regard. Or I'm just a dumb bitch. Probably the latter. Oh well I'm keeping my hopes up and still having fun so fuck da haters.

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts