--11th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. How did Tribal Council go for you and were you surprised by anything?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Fanella
I honestly was a little surprised that Peter went for immunity. I was hoping no one would grab it but whatever :eyeroll:
I wasn't able to be here for tribal because of work stuff but I was surprised that Conner went home. I voted Zach because I didn't think enough people were gonna vote Conner. And I was a little surprised about Zach's idol, thought it was possible though. LOLOLOLOL at Brooke's dud of a fake idol. I can't believe she played it after the real one because it was clearly different. There's part of me that knows she needs to go because she can win the whole thing but part of me that feels guilty because she helps me a lot and clearly puts a lot of time and energy into this game. BUT it aint about her its MY game. I honestly can't wait til merge so everyone can be together I will feel responsible for just me. Luckily I was able to help with the challenge today FINALLY so i dont feel like a fat lard just taking up space. Watch us lose still hahaha...jk jk please no. As far as when i think merge is coming...meh jon could have some tricks up his sleeve considering weve already swapped twice. And conner leaving im not sure about yet. Brooke seems to think people are really set with their old connections but we shall just have to see. after so many swaps many connections have been made

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts