--11th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
What an evening! Congrats on surviving another crazy scramble. It's only going to get tougher from here

1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Keep up the good work!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Fanella
Hi Danni I love you.
Hey Jon, fuck you.
Anyways, I'm apparently a piece of shit. Sorry y'all don't like me. IN MY FUCKING OPINION Benji is as shit if not worse than me but whatever, sorry I'm an inactive fuck. It's taking all that's in me not to be worse than I already am but I'm just gonna keep doing me. Let me be a goat if it pisses the hosts off at this point i don't give a shit. People haven't voted me out no matter how many times Jon has tried to make it happen so fuck you. I've had a real bad health weekend and still managed to be on. I'm lucky if Benji manages to chat me once in 48 hours. But god forbid I miss live tribal that lasts 20 minutes.

Fanella

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Fanella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:48:09 pm Hi Danni I love you.
Hey Jon, fuck you.
Anyways, I'm apparently a piece of shit. Sorry y'all don't like me. IN MY FUCKING OPINION Benji is as shit if not worse than me but whatever, sorry I'm an inactive fuck. It's taking all that's in me not to be worse than I already am but I'm just gonna keep doing me. Let me be a goat if it pisses the hosts off at this point i don't give a shit. People haven't voted me out no matter how many times Jon has tried to make it happen so fuck you. I've had a real bad health weekend and still managed to be on. I'm lucky if Benji manages to chat me once in 48 hours. But god forbid I miss live tribal that lasts 20 minutes.
You sound upset.

Luckily for you, my DM’s are always open on discord. If you need a shoulder to cry on, you know where to find me, babe.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

Caryn Groedel

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom