By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. What was the plan tonight had you gone to council?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Flick
Not really surprised no, I think everyone in this game is on shaky ground some. I think that the people that didn't go is more telling. Like how comfortable are you?

If we went to tribal the plan was Benji and still kinda is. I think AK is the better vote, well smarter. Cuz nobody will listen to Benji but people will listen to AK. For some reason Shane is like Team AK and it will be her downfall

A merge is here by end of week no question no doubt.

Who is Conner? If anything it just gives Brooke more power and she is the person to go against.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:41:55 pm 1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. What was the plan tonight had you gone to council?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?
I will say I am beginning to get frustrated with Shane, she only sees the picture in front of her and not the whole scene. Like she is so focused on getting Benji out that she is failing to realize that Benji, Benji is useless. He is like that animal that is parodied as absent minded. Benji is not a threat. He is a liar yes but he has not permanent allies and no huge ties.

I think AK is the bigger threat. He is good with everyone and I know he is a Brooke loyalist. He tried to push a Shane blindside and yet here she is like OMG let's vote out Benji ASAP! No bitch vote out AK first. He is 100% going to play into Brooke's game. At least Benji is sacrificial enough to spare a few days if needed for you.

I just don't get it. I tried, I did but she is a stubborn old bitch.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts