By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Flick
I think I played as Jane before? I hate Jane with a passion. Like she is an old uncultured vulgar fug bitch. I googled Flick. Meh. She's kinda cute with lots of Make Up On. Shocked she got somehow hitched to Benry's brother. I mean Benry isn't hot (really he's okay looking). Benry looks like a stunt double for Zac Efron in High School Musical.

But I am enjoying that she placed Fourth and told that fat chick she was dumb when she voted her out.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
As an American playing this game, there are like lingo? Or swag? That people in other countries speak. Like American Slang or whatever. And I am like, okay well we can't really make light of our identities so I can hide it by like using Australian slang? But I really don't know any. So then I'm like well. . . .I could just be generalized obnoxious offensive American over the top idea on how Australians speak but in doing so it may make people be like "That outback bitch" so I wasn't going to do that. And then I did. So too late now to take it back. So now I'm like Australian or whatever.

Come to Australia! I know the internet makes things look like a back woods hell with those bugs, scorpions, kangaroos that jump on your car and piss down your sun roof but its an exaggerated version! That only happen 15% of the time!

I don't wanna be normal, nobody ever wins by being normal. Well wins the award for being awesome. But I plan to do both!

#winnerquote

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Just googled Rohan. He looks hot but also looks like somebody who you would see on crack. Like there is something about his eyes that look wild as if he is constantly rolling his ass off. Kinda Nic Cage looking mother fucker.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Abbey like take a Xanax girl. She is like asking 1000 questions about whether she should start a group chat or not for our tribe. Like yeah do it why are you overthinking it? Do you think when Helen Keller began to speak that she cared when she was going to say something and who may or may not be around? No! Like I don't get the questioning of this. Just make the thread Abbey! Like seriously! What and how could this turn into a bad thing? Like shut the fuck up and do it. Do it!

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Jennah is like super awkward like what planet are you from!? I was like "oh you can sit at the popular table" and she was like "bleh I've never sat at the popular table bleh" and I was like shut up! and she was like I was never cute as a kid and I was like but you're like really pretty and I think she was serious. I think she was a bagger growing up (somebody who should hid their face behind a paper bag) and like I really hit home with that comment. But like, don't dump that life on me.

Like, no offense, but blame your parents?

Still really awkward, I'm like talking about Jennah and then I think Jennah is like talk real life ugly face. Probably a Ginger. Poor thing.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
My biggest goal in this game though I think is to be kind, funny, and sympathetic. I think if I can be viewed that way then I can go further but like also when the time comes they won't expect me to stab them in the back. And I stab in the back because I don't want to see their ugly faces.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Johno is kinda daft. My rant about him is like, he messages me okay, and is like I don't know anything about this character to be in character

And aye okay mate open up a Wiki and read. Yous can read right? Like who cares about character be yourself. Right? Like right now I'm being the tribe sweetheart and your being a fucking twat talking about being in character.

I want to vote him out but that bitch Abbey likes him. Fucking right?

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Nobody on my team really wants to talk game. So I will. We are voting Luke out should we lose. If he shows up or not. Luke needs to go. Like, Andy, is a lazy ass train wreck. At anytime anyone would be happy enough to get rid of him. So that's why we should keep him. Because he is not somebody that can sway a swap vote. Like here comes the bus! :Shove: sorry Andy. Sorry Mate. Doubt those were good clothes anyways.

Also, I am not really feeling AK too much. I just don't like him. Super smug. Super annoying. Super unfunny. Like no funny bone. At all. Maybe if we lose two in a row I can get him gone!

:crosses fingers:

I want to propose an alliance with Fan, Rohan, Abbey (who I think you have to keep an eye on), and Jennah. Like I can honestly give or take Abbey out of that group. I think others like her tho. Rohan said he wants to tongue punch her fart box. So maybe that is code for align? Is that Australian slang? Like maybe that is how you make business deals down under.

Man #1: I think you will love to make a deal with our company

Man # 2: Well tongue punch my fart box then!

**Confetti** deal made

Can somebody confirm this?

Flick

• Loser