By Flick
Needed to do an update. I think if we head to tribal again, somebody is getting blindsided. I don't think it will be me though. Rough summary. Abbey is going all insane about wanting Brooke out. I don't know what the fuck that is about but she is literally trying to blindside Brooke.

Rohan is playing a weird fucking game, proposing people offered alliances nobody said yes to. And everyone in our alliance likes somebody different. So it is not an alliance I feel confident about nor do I feel confident about Abbey's plan to rid the world of Brooke.

I'm saying yes right now because I can't deal with an Abbey meltdown on top of being in a crucial game stage where her emotions can fuck shit up.

But I am saving myself via AK and Jennah. I am really going to push a final 3 with those 2 and just work myself away from the let's vote Brooke angle just in case that shit blows up. However they vote will be how I determine it.

Like Abbey is just a paranoid mess. Last round she thought she was leaving and it played on me a bit.

My 2nd piece of strategy is I am trying to get closer to Monika.

I want to use humor and make fun about myself to have people view me as this person who is fun loving and not somebody who is secretly planning blindsides right now.

But in my opinion, the vote should still be easy, we should still do Luke who hasn't really shown. Though I can be swayed with Fanella.

I don't get this Brook animosity that is happening. Granted, I think the bitch is a bit too confident too and confidence is always annoying but if a good part of your tribe likes her then you're just going to piss them off by blindsiding them. We are already down in numbers, heading into a situation where we just declared an elite group vs the people on the outs is not going to fair that well for us.

But I do think that Brooke is the type of player who is looking out for herself and in the long run Abbey will just annoy everyone enough into getting rid of her. So keeping Abbey happy and setting her up as this easy goat out should I need it may play an important role. And it's not like people would really focus their attention on me should we blindside Brooke

I can play both sides and swing back and forth.

But in a nutshell the two people I want to at least be on good terms with are AK and Jennah. It's just a question if I will be able to convince them to vote out Brooke if I decide. Or if I can convince Abbey to go with a weaker player and deal with her constant Brooke hate.

Everyone being so confident is not great though. If your entire tribe is confident than somebody is being played. It comes down to who is the player and who is the game. And not the Triple H game, cuz fuck that guy.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
You've answered a majority of these but what the hell, just incase you havent covered it:

Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:44:42 pm You've answered a majority of these but what the hell, just incase you havent covered it:

Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?
It is most definitely a house of cards. We had it easy with our first two boots and now people want to make waves. This whole vote everyone is universally undecided and not committing to who they want to vote out and the vote may still fall on me. I'm just trying to stay good with everyone so if something happens, I have players on both sides that want to keep me

I don't think anyone is a threat to win unless I can say myself :speakno: no I don't think their is a clear threat yet. I think Brooke or Abbey are doomed and based off who goes those that sided with them may be. That's why navigating this vote is tough

Bad vibes? I'm trying not to focus on that since it always makes me paranoid and I end up doing something crazy. Abbey weirds me out cuz she is always panicking and I think Brooke is too confident, but neither person is really giving off bad vibes. Just vibes of shut the fuck up.

I don't know if you are exposing the actual rank or not but it most definitely will. If there is a large alliance than it will blow up and be on top of the ranking. If somebody is playing both sides that will show too. If you're the bottom (lucky) you may not want to be loyal down the line at a swap. So there are too many ways to view this. All of them bad.

I've been idoled out of games 9 times now including my very first org. That's a lot. Maybe more? My last game as Tahani I was idoled out. It just keeps happening. So to be concerned about the idol. Yes. I'm concerned about the idol. But if anyone has it, I don't know who and it isn't something I can really affect. If it's me, it's a me, Mario. I can only hope an ally has it.

And I'm not killing it at all. I actually feel like a dud cuz I'm hardly here and I don't know if people are taking me that serious as in, I'm going to look out for Flick. That is the one element I always struggle with. I'm a Cancer Zodiac so I love passionately and give all I have to make sure people are secure while letting them walk all over me and use me. And use me in a bad way. Not a Saturday night hello dom sir way.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
WHAT! How did I win a ranking challenge? Well come out on top my mind is just blown right now. Also, my perception of people is pretty spot on to score a 16. But I am shocked that on average I was ranked the best! I am flattered but it is also like, great now everyone knows I am a social butterfly and probably a good liar to be

While you were sleeping the Brooke and Abbey feud is escalating. But I predicted that earlier when I had covered my ass in saying the Brooke votes don't exist/aren't there and allowing Abbey to do the leg work. Abbey failed though. And I am not attaching her to this class project.

When I was confronted, I was honest but also made sure to distance myself from Abbey on a game level while being close on a personal one. I made my vote easy with Fanella who was on the bottom of the list and is easily a justifiable answer to give. I think I played this round fairly well to dodge any bullets or debris that was flying my way

But I can't be on a tribe with either. NO sir. Like, this conflict can fuck me over. IF Brooke doesn't 100% trust me it can back fire. If Abbey is Abbey it can back fire. I need to like stay calm and focus on people who I was solid with but not really having issues with. So like AK or Jennah

And speaking of people, I don't trust Johno. So I have my eye on him. If death comes knocking, Johno is answering the door.

Flick

• Loser