By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
I don't feel great about any of this. Swaps fucking suck and the two people I got stuck with by the end of my journey at Larrakai, they were the two people I felt the most uneasy with. I know for a fact either AK or Johno threw the whole Brooke plan out there, which is fucked up and now I am here with them, in a number 1 ranking position on a tribe of people that wil look for any reason to gain an advantage. This is not good.

Again, fuck idols. Nothing can be done except find them and then who knows if it will be used correctly.

My strategy, well, I don't know. Be me and social? Like don't make people want to vote me out? I don't know. Like I'm just kinda irritated.

I think I am the target right now. 100% will be the target. 100% will be leaving if we lose. Which is right now what I'm thinking will happen. I don't feel confident about this challenge or how we did.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
My social game this weekend has been bad. I have been so sick that I don't feel like talking to anyone. People have been saying I would have been safe. But I don't know. I think I am close enough with Jacqui and Shane though.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts