By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
So despite everything I said about her in the last round, I felt bad for Shonee. I don't really enjoy people rubbing in her face that she is going home or to celebrate and make fun of a player when they leave in such a public fashion. Like I may have done it to Johno somewhat. But Brooke and Zach kind of took it a bit too far. And I bet you whoever Shonee may be is sitting at home right now upset. And pissed. And will never play this game again. Ever. Yeah.

Anyways

I hate swaps, I despise swaps. I really do. It is just so exhausting meeting new people and reconnecting with old.

Benefits:

Jacquie and Shane --- might be a good thing, I think they were with me. I hope this rings true to gain control of this tribe you need 5 out of 8 votes. I think I have 3 and if they decide to pick up Moana and Lee. What the fuck ever. I don't give enough shits about Jennah or Rohan to stick my neck out for them and be like "OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fuck that.

Rohan and Jennah - flip side I don't give enough shits about Shane and Jacqui to do the same. But I think Shane and Jacqui can get me further and I don't think jennah is as pro Flick as others.

Benji - Heard he hasn't been around much and is pretty lazy, yea?

Cons:

I am amazing - I am a huge social threat

I am hot - people can tell I am hot when talking to me

Its the weekend - I am an alcoholic party animal.

----------------------------------

I do think tribal lines will take affect. People say that they don't vote that way but if it is resting in my head, I know it is resting on others. I won't come out and say it but it does cross my mind. But those thoughts are erased by what I need to do to get me further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would I change my gameplan? I mean I am somewhat loyal but if a better deal comes along. Stabby Stabby bye bye don't bleed on the rug. I get caught in games being too loyal and I can not do that here. I need to get them out before they get me out. It might be Top 17 which is the furthest I think I've gone in one of your games?

Jon can you confirm this, did I make it further than this as Jane? I don't remember it has been so long.

But I am happy there is a huge difference between Jane and myself. And I don't think anyone suspects that I am Jane. I think too I have been in a solid control of most votes. I have gotten my way mostly.

But I still don't think I am playing great. Like my biggest problem is I don't see an end game yet. Where as others probably do. For me it is about survival. But I am also ready for anything.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts