By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another council, another crazy vote.

1. What happened before the vote and did it go the way you thought it would?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that vote?
3. What are your thoughts on AK and where will he slot in?
4. What does losing Jennah Louise mean for your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Flick
So for this vote I strongly pushed JL to leave and made sure to cement a final 2 with Lee

For me moving ahead if JL were to stay it would make Brooke stronger and Brooke already had pocket votes with Fan and Luke

And if JL stayed, I would probably fall back into og Larrakai where once we pick off Djaru, I would be the first to leave

Eliminating JL, opened up my game a tad more and gave me moves. Not only do Shane and Jacqui need me more now but also Brooke will see them as larger threats as the fight happens

I ultimately wanna play the middle fir as long as I can.

I was surprised an idol was played and Shane had votes but I was confident what I wanted to happen did.

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Flick
I also get in these random modes where I need to apologize for failing to live up to Flick. But I also dont wanna be caught up in character.

Flick

• Loser
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Flick wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:15:26 pm I also get in these random modes where I need to apologize for failing to live up to Flick. But I also dont wanna be caught up in character.
You are doing amazing love, we are rooting for you!! Well maybe not some of the people you voted out :rofl:

I've never seen you so good at the game, I've only ever seen you as crazy-ass jane.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
Benji said he voted Shane cuz she is in control, let him think that. Better for me

AK, I dont trust but he wants to work with me and I know he needs me. If you are needed you are kept so I just have to keep voting off his friends

I dont trust Brooke Rohan AK Fan and Luke come a merge I know they are all super tight and Monika falls in there too. That is at minimum 5 people in a merge of 12 maybe 13? Way too many

Djaru is more fractured but will those fractures run to Brooke for alligence?

I'm sticking still to Jacqui and Shane. At least for now. There are 3 of us and I think I can get people to vote Benji out

He lied, voted Shane, wasted an idol. I don't have time for that.

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
I'm trying to keep my options open for this vote. I want to make the best choice to further my game

I said a few rounds ago I want to eliminate AK because one of the 3 exposed Abbeys plan.

I still don't trust him because right after the vote, he told me who voted Shane.

Another thing I dont trust is how close he and Lee are since Lee was nosy and asked my opinion of AK.

To be safe this vote I may do Benji. He is a dumb for how he voted and wasting the idol.

But will put my sensors out to determine

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
I've definitely decided to move ahead at this point with Jacq and Shane. They are my coven of idiot hookers. Lee is sorta like the dog that you bring along, like for some reason nobody is especially fond of him which makes him a great tag along.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Flick

• Loser
By Flick
Also @Jon

IN my opinion the plan from the others last night was to assure everyone voted Benji because they knew he had an idol. Then 2 people vote Shane. Benji and Jenna who will play on the paranoia that OMG our names were dropped. That way all Benji votes were canceled and only Jenna and Benji remain and nobody else has their hands dirty

What they didn't expect was me assuming something was amiss and deciding that Jenna leaving would be best.

Flick

• Loser