--17th Place - 4-2-2 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jennah Louise
1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
I am pretty happy with my new tribemates. Looking at my tribe I feel like I am well connected with the Old and New Larrakai. The only people I need to work on atm are Shane and Jaqui since they are the only people I am meeting for the first time.
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
Yes! omg! I need a lot of catching up to do with them tho and ask them about a lot of stuff.

3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
I feel like it will come into play especially wit h the old Djaru tribe.
but I feel like NuLarrakai had a strong bond atm and that is something I am really happy about.
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?
Hmmmm... great question. For me I don't think this is the right to time to do something crazy but I'd like to be a little more involved now in the plans and strategy but still maintaining that position that I have with me being a friendly dumb hoe that everyone thinks that I am on their back pocket and when the time comes like I told Luke we will kill these hoes.

Jennah Louise

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jennah Louise
Sooo I am hoping that Zach did worse than me on the challenge since it's his brand anyways.
and I hope if we lose I won't be in trouble for being a useless hoe and they just get Benji out.

Jennah Louise

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts