--17th Place - 4-2-2 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jennah Louise
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:56:52 pm Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

I am very excited! but at the same time I am a little nervous because I have work and I hope I can still manage to play these hoes.

Well.. I am not planning on playing differently cuz Let me tell you something bitch. I am playing because I want to have fun. If I am playing to win I'd probably be like.. Ï am not here to make friends and I am here to win.. blah blah blah"
TBH I am just not making any sense atm..hahaha and you people would prob be wondering? why is this bitch here? Well bitch I am here because I am hot despite my rep/avatar having a UBF which is annoying but oh well I just have to deal with it so fuck you Monika! Shonee! fuck you hoes! ahaha!

Well so far Flick is interesting and then my other tribemates are fucking dead like where the fuck are they?
I'll answer this in more graphic detail later on.

Jennah Louise

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts