--17th Place - 4-2-2 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

Has having inactives around made it easier to bond as a tribe or is there friction? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it? With so many strong personalities, do you see sides forming or is it just the most active people banding together at this early stage?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
1. Who is the reigning Monarch of Australia?
Elizabeth II

2. What is the highest mountain on the Australian mainland?
Mount Kosciuszko

3. What was the first ship to meet the Aboriginal people?
Duyfken

4. What does the name Australia stand for?
Land of the South

5. What is the largest city by population in Australia?
Sydney

6. How many states does Australia have?

7. What is the capital of Australia?
Canberra

8. What is the name of Australia’s national anthem?
Advance Australia Fair

9. What two seas separate Australia from Asia?
Arafura and Timor seas

10. What is the name of Australia’s sign language?
Auslan

Jennah Louise

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jennah Louise
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:11:14 pm Congrats on making it past the first boot!

Has having inactives around made it easier to bond as a tribe or is there friction? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it? With so many strong personalities, do you see sides forming or is it just the most active people banding together at this early stage?
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:11:14 pm Congrats on making it past the first boot!

Hmmmm this is an interesting question, I guess it's easier to bond as a tribe when you are trashing some inactive hoe, it definitely builds friendship lol

So far I feel like I am in a good position. I think my tribe likes me because they actually said that they like me but I don't know if it's genuine since this a game of lying and shit. But yeah so far I think even tho I am not that active I'm just making sure that I talk to them and make them feel that I am a reliable hoe.

Hmmm it's been day 3 and I haven't been invited to an alliance.. which is sad. Nah jk I'm totally fine with it, I don't want to be in an alliance with people I don't feel comfortable with and I tend to turn on them pretty fast and I don't want that to happen this early in the game.

these first days tho, I feel like since there are a few of us online I think that there is a possibility that we might all just work together but Idk nothing has been discussed anyways.

I think nothing major happened yet cuz there are a lot of dead hoes in this tribe and to us it's just an easy boot, no reason for us to be like.. oh yeah let's get this bitch out cuz she is a threat and shit which is good.

So even if we lose this challenge (I hope not but there is a possibility) there are few easy votes sooo sorry for being a boring first eps. :dunno: LOL

Jennah Louise

• Loser
By Jennah Louise
So we lost the first challenge, it's such a close fight tho.. yeah LOL we sucked
we got destroyed, but I think my challenge performance on the puzzles was Top 5 or 6 and I was the best in my tribe which is shocking cuz usually I sucked in puzzles and in challenges in general.

I just hope these hoes sees that as an asset cuz if they are paranoid and dumb, they'd be like "oh fuck she is a threat let's get this bitch out"...uhmmm bitch sure..

Jennah Louise

• Loser
By Jennah Louise
And also those JaRule hoes are so fuckingc cringey.

Ew.

My eyes can't roll enough from their stupid posts, so what do I do? I fucking click that dislike button like I am liking some thirst trap's photo in Instagram.

I am allowed click that dislike button and I will dislike whatever posts that I want.

and this stupid Pia telling me to stop hatin.. well bitch I am free to hate anyone so shut the fuck up you are a dumb hoe, I don't fucking care if you are a smiling assassin. I ain't scared of you or anyone of that JaRule tribe. I will fight anyone it don't matter.

Jennah Louise

• Loser
By Jennah Louise
And look at these two clowns...

I was about to reply to them and tell them to go fuck themselves and tell them they suck.. but I 'm trying to be a better person..

nah jk, I just don't want to start something that might screw me later on.. so what do I do?

Bitch if you gonna come for me.. you make sure that you are better than me LOL

This loser Jacqui got 25 mins? Bitch 25 mins LOL that is like an episode of a 30 min Tv Series...with commercials? what the fuck is that time? what the fuck are you doing while doing the puzzle? smoking hams? So yeah you can't be a sly bitch cuz you are a duuuuumb hooooooe. You sound like someone who would do my laundry in real life.

and Shonee you stupid bitch I am also better than you so shut the fuck up.

Jennah Louise

• Loser