--17th Place - 4-2-2 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jennah Louise
Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.
1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
if we lose again, which is a huge possibility.. I don't think it will be united anymore just cause we already voted out the least active people in the tribe.

There are other less active people in our tribe but I know they already had some connections, so next boot will prob be a little difficult. Damn our tribe sucks lol
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
I Think it's too early to tell who is a threat to win atm since we never really got to actually strategize and shit. But if I am gonna base this on social gameplay and activity alone, My top 3 "threats to win" would be
1. Flick
2. Rohan
3. Ak

okay I know it's 4 people but whatever lol
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
Hmmm not at the moment, but I do feel like the others might have strong bonds now which is bad for me if there are alliances formed now.

Hmmm I guess but I think it will also reveal who are these hoes like the most and who has been going around and making those social connections. so this will be exciting.

5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?
Hmmm not in strategy talk but there has been some discussion about the idol..

Anyways

sorry that I wasn't that active, I just had a lot going on at work but I will prob be more active after tomorrow I just need to finish my big presentation tomorrow.

I prob wont be present in tribal cuz of that.

that makes me nervous.. *sigh*

ugh fuck I hope we win

Jennah Louise

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts