--17th Place - 4-2-2 Vote
Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
I prefer smaller tribe tbh.. my body can just take enough lying and deceiving hoes.
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
For me, it's def cross tribal now. I have no desire to stick with my OG Tribe cuz I just dont feel strongly connected with them that much. I feel better here in New Larrakai than in OG Larrakai. I am considering getting out an OG Larrakai just in case we go to tribal. But yeah it might change, I do feel like I have the chance to flip things around this time than my OG Tribe so yay. I am not that emotionally attached with anyone atm so yay for my character development.
Fuck friendship! LMAO
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
I'm really good with Lee and Moana atm, Benji and I are ok-ish? idk but yeah I feel better with Lee and Moana than Brooke now.

with the OG Larrakai, I am okay with Luke I just hope that he is more active. smh
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded
more?
Not really, Brooke is very active but to me our relationship is just..ok-ish. Nothing ground breaking.

and also I didn't know that Abbey and Brooke had something going on LOL that's hilarious (if true) but oh well

Fanella..oh dear she is an inactive but I like her but will I try and save her if the time comes? probably because I am that life LOL

and Luke love him, my fave OG Larrakai atm, we do get along and gamewise I feel like we both like the same thing so yeah.

Jennah Louise

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts