Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Johno
sucks that i couldn't put as much effort into this game as i wanted to, but it's probably better for my mental health and emotional wellbeing (not for any reason to do with stranded, just 3ams are soo hard when works at 9).

either way gonna get into the workforce and start being an actual human being now, when i make my comeback in a year or twos time, all your buttholes gotta get ready xoxo

thank you to poody and all the hosts for hosting me when you can. i'm a lot and i'm annoying and i'm a bit on the boring side but y'all are great for doing this.

comparing where I am now to where i was during Faroe and even during Allies, I just feel like so much more of a person now.

A show by Banijay Entertainment (the company who bought the UK Survivor rights) just got posted which is supposed to be "a gameplay based island survival show", so I guess I know where y'all see me next (posting a long Instagram story when I get ghosted after Semi-Final casting).

love y'all and hopefully this isn't a goodbye forever

Johno

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts