--16th Place - Removed--
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

Has having inactives around made it easier to bond as a tribe or is there friction? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it? With so many strong personalities, do you see sides forming or is it just the most active people banding together at this early stage?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Luke
1. Elizabeth II
2. Mount Kosciuszko
3. Duyfken
4. The name Australia derives from Latin australis meaning southern, and dates back to 2nd century legends of an "unknown southern land" (that is terra australis incognita).
5. Sydney
6. 6
7. Canberra
8. Advance Australia Fair
9. Arafura and Timor
10. Auslan

Luke

• Loser
By Luke
I don't want to get ahead of myself but i think i'm in a pretty good spot for having the late start. i've been chillin with rohan and brooke, brooke wants me to get to know monika so i think she's got some power alliance in her head. AK is aight, guarantee he'll last a long time but be completely irrelevant. i respect flick but no way she's not gonna blow up. jennah louise is a bit of a try hard imo. johno seems chill, the rest are lame.

honestly feel like i ahve a decent shot at winning assuming we don't get dicked pre merge

Luke

• Loser