--16th Place - Removed--
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Luke
1. i feel like there is a group that's big enough that u could still consider the tribe unified once other ppl start getting voted out. there are a couple of less active players imo and rocking the boat prob wont help me win so ima just chill and let them fade 1 by 1.
2. i feel like players like flick usually go a long way for whatever reason.. I've never understood it but ppl always love their outspoken queens. Brooke is prob an early candiddate for running the game but that finna make her a target. Aside from me, those r the only 2 on this tribe i coudl see winning.
3. yeah, johno's pretty wack. He keeps dropping one word replies on me so i'm gonna try and drop him asap. ive already planted a seed that he should be the next to go should we win. but abbey is also irrelevant so i would be fine with her too.
4. I don't think it will reveal too much aside from johno and abbey being irrelevant. I know i didn't necessarily answer truthfully, i feel like that's just a death sentence. As long as i'm middle of the pack i'll be fine, but who knows where i'll end up. i tried to rank the people i fuck with a bit lower than i actually consider them
5. not really in terms of voting, these clues are so weak and the votes haven't been controversial. i'm hoping i can find my first idol though but i also can't be bothered to rack my brain for these clues.

Luke

• Loser