--16th Place - Removed--
By Luke
larrakai was heating up:
1. me and johno became boys and were gonna ride or die but that got fucked up, it was a solid 30 minutes though
2. brooke and abbey were going at eachother but abbey never said a word to me so i feel like brooke was just going in
3. speaking of brooke ive lost a lot of faith in her bc she was gunning for abbey so hard on an almost irrelevant vote, but i was gonna go for johno so i'm glad i didn't do that. i feel like she was manufacturing a lot of the conflict just to be in control
4. i also lost some faith in rohan, but we ain't on tribes anymore so whatever
5. me brooke, JL, and Fanella r together. Fanella has been lame but it'll be exciting to be with brooke bc i can just ride in her backseat and hopefully let her take all the flak for trying to make big movez. she seems nice enough though. my goal is to get my old tribemates to fuck w me more than brooke but be lowkey about it.
6. moana seems to be a highschool which means i dont trust her bc i started playing these games in hs and would just fuck around heavy. I chose her bc i never really saw her talk in the main threads and i didn't want somebody too outspoken on the tribe.
7. the other 2 new tribemates seem chill. I'd be down to hear them out but for the moment it seems like sticking w old tribe is the move
8. i actually want to win this game. i've never really played to win before but i figured i'm older and wiser since my last game so i should prob stop being a tool and get the dub. i'm gonna miss the GC days but change has to happen eventually.

Luke

• Loser
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts