--16th Place - Removed--
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Luke
fuck im really bummed i missed out. i feel bad bc it's disrespectful to the tribe and to you but i ended up getting a job interview so i spent all day preparing for it and completely forgot about tribal. it would have been fun to be a part of the chaos but oh well, glad to hear i didn't get any votes. prob means the other tribe don't consider me too much a factor. my new number 1 is JL, half our convos are talking shit about Brooke which is exactly what i'm going for. I want her to be willing to turn on brooke at a certain point, Could be tomorrow, could be f5.

playing an idol during that tribal has to be a horrible move tho. it's such a crapshoot with all the randomness that i would much rather risk the odds. survivor aint got no room for pussies

Luke

• Loser
By Luke
for now i'm satisfied just being brooke's bitch boy but damn she's crazy. i've never seen somebody try so hard.

Benji told me that pia gave him her strategy which means he should prob be the next to go if other tribe people still trust him. for the moment, i've been tellnig brooke all the info i get so she can make the decisions and i'm sure it'll build trust and make her fall much more juicy

Luke

• Loser