--5th Place-- Voted Out 4-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Monika
Okay tea time sis!
So I’ve been trying to make up for not being active yesterday and so far I think it’s working. I’ve just been trying to get to know people better this time around and forming bonds that will last throughout the game.

Alliance time:
So as of right now it appears that I have a right alliance with Flick and Abbey. We kind of have a trio thing working which is good for me at the moment. I also truly Brooke a little and I also don’t think AK will vote for me soon.

On the other hand, it appears that Luke, Tarzan and Andy will be the first 3 to go on our tribe. They aren’t active and Andy is kind of stupid like basically throwing the challenge away.

First Impressions:
Honestly everyone feels very boring. I remember thinking immediately that Flick is dangerous. She seems like she knows a lot about the game, and was also a bit aggressive with forming an alliance. For now an alliance with her works for me because I just need to stay in this game, but in the long run I need to cut a bitch because she will become more dangerous later in the game. I could see Abbey, Brooke and AK being strong allies in the game, however I think they’re really fucking boring. Rohan was funny as shit, but I haven’t talked to him much today. Fanella seems like a loser to me. She’s the person I’ve been the most fake with. I can tell she’s an ugly cat mom that probably still lives in her parents’ basement eating lunchables and watching anime. But whatever, I’ll entertain her as long as she doesn’t write my name down.

Overall I feel pretty okay right now. I seem to have ins with many of the people on the tribe, so that’s good. I need to focus on having a strong social game this season because I think that’s what I lacked in previous seasons. Anyway, tata for now and talk to you later honey :inlove:

-Monika (so fucking weird writing that, forever Chaos Chrissy :gun: )

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts