:fire: :fire: 21 down only one boot to go! one challenge and one tribal stand between you and final tribal! :fire: :fire:

1-How did tonight's double round impact your game? Did Zach/Monika leaving change your endgame plans?
2-Who do you want to sit next to in the F2? why?
3-Do you think you can win? Tell us who on the jury you believe will vote for you

Congrats on making it this far! Stay strong for this final push and go win this thing!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rohan
32 days of game and not ONE episode or challenge named bloomin' onion? shit's fucked, yo

zach and monika leaving have not changed my endgame plans. the obvious move here is to get to the end with benji and have poody make it rain on these washboard abs.

i can beat either lee or benji im pretty sure. but everyone knows benji the goat here. if lee or i win FIC we're taking the other out, we admitted as such to each other. if benji wins it'll get real interesting. i'm probably toast but my argument to him will be that he's going to get slaughtered no matter what so you might as well take me since i'd be a better winner and there's more of a chance of drama at FTC.

votes...I think AK/Zach/Shane/Monika/Brooke would vote for me no matter who I was up against. That's enough to win I think? The others would be tossups too. I don't think there's anyone at this point that's a strong no for ROhan.

But it all comes down to the final immunity challenge. i'll be practicing the challenges that I think will be in the box. I think Match Game and Coordination are absolute locks. gotta look at the other challenges for the season to try to see what could be in there. probably prisoner's dilemma too :rofl:

ugh last night was so close to guaranteeing me the win too. if Zach beats Lee in that tiebreaker I think I am guaranteed the W because it's a lock benji or I will win FIC and take each other. i still can't believe benji and lee didn't take me out. who cares if zach is "more of a threat" we're both beating you at the end and i'm the one that has shown at LEAST and ounce of a chance of winning this challenge. i lost to benji in coordination by six seconds, zach didn't even fucking submit. even zach was like...why. and if they had voted for me i would have beaten lee in that challenge. there's a reason i won the prejury challenge before.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Benji going with the "actually I was the mastermind the whole time!" approach that Poody warns about EVERY FUCKING SEASON

It hardly works.

Although, not like Benji's got a whole lot of else to cling onto here. I'm feeling good about my odds.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
My final confessional of the season, most likely:

*burns down the tribe shelter*

Here's how I'm seeing things as they are right now:

Rohan votes:
1. AK
2. Monika
3. Shane
4. Zach
5. Moana

Rohan leans
1. Brooke

Haven't tipped their hand very much:
1. Phoebe
2. Jacqui
3. Lee
4. Fanella

So if we assume splitting the toss-ups my prediction is 8-2 which would be insane.

Can't wait to see who everyone is! And surprise a few people along the way.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe