By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations on another survival. You survived and are still surviving on stranded. Damn way to not die, that's a real good job. :relieved:
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?
2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?
3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?
4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rohan
Time for Rohan to make some big boy moves.

I don't think anybody's ready for the double boot yet. Long weekend incoming.

Zach's got an idol nullifier. Based on the time at which the imgur post was created and the crazy similarities to my idol (font, background, etc) I'm thinking that's for sure real. I'm hoping he has to use it on Phoebe.

Phoebe's got the public immunity idol which has basically been a free pass in this game.

There's still our idol nullifier/extra vote/whatever...so I have no idea where that's at.

Someone was definitely voted out with the OG Larrakai idol. If Brooke didn't have it, and I don't have it, Monika CERTAINLY would have played it at the Jacqui vote. AK maybe?

Oh yeah, and I have an idol! And I didn't tell anyone this time. Aren't you proud. I would not be shocked if some people think I have the Larrakai idol.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Right now ... my jury position is pretty meh. I think I'm decently well-liked but my entire game so far has been predicated on having good positioning and relationships. Which has to be *part* of the selling point (I've got zero votes against right now and could whip out an idol at FTC) but it's probably not enough to win. I haven't taken enough control of the game for the jury to WANT to vote for me. So here it comes.

My idea right now is to get Moana out this round. She and Shane are the two biggest threats at the moment and this could be actual cred for me. Plus I need her on the jury at some point to spread some Rohan love.

And this is the best time to do it. Assuming she doesn't win immunity. So I've gotta try on this one. This is when I have the cleanest shot. Moana feels on top of the world for largely driving the last vote. She probably thinks I'm her blind follower at this point. All of this led to her telling me last night that she wants to flip the game again and flip back to Monika and Zach. I'm guessing to take out Lee or Phoebe.

So here's the plan (as of right now): prime Monika/Zach (Monika in particular) that people are going to be antsy this vote. We can't just jump at the first opportunity, need to do what's best for us.

Then Moana approaches me/them about blindsiding Phoebe or something. She thinks the majority will be Rohan/Moana/Zach/Monika/Shane. Lee seemed like he genuinely was back on board with me again after realizing that I was actually on his side the whole time instead of Brooke. I let him and Phoebe know Moana's plan and hopefully he trusts me. Plan would be to tell Monika and Zach to consider carefully...we can still get rid of Moana and have majority at next vote (us 3 + Shane, since she's close with Zach). Stealth mode and boom.

I'm sure this will all blow up in my face but it's time to start cutting throats in the end game. I have no loyalty to anyone anymore

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
So I came into tonight's vote wanting Moana. Moana played a lot cleaner than I thought she was going to so that's not going to happen this round. I absolutely need one of Moana/Shane out at F7 though, cannot risk having them both at F6.

The current plan, which Zach and I made happen was Phoebe. I hadn't thought about it but if I can get Zach to play his idol nullifier on Phoebe this round I'll be able to play mine completely cleanly

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe