By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
We're down to final 5. By this time tomorrow, we'll be down to the final 3.

1. What's the gameplan heading into tomorrow's two councils?
2. What do you make of the jury as it's coming into the finals?
3. Did tonight go as planned?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rohan
Oh fuck yeah. That went ALMOST picture perfect. Like, my goal in the fallout of me idoling out Moana was to just continue to hammer home to Benji and Lee that I was saving us from the big threats ganging up on us. But I really didn't think it'd work this well. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if I was voted out tonight since people in general tend to overweight idol plays in terms of jury likability. Lee said it pretty well tonight in that it can help shake the idea of being a follower. But actually executing on a 2-2-2 vote at F6? That means you gotta have some fucking trust. Saving Monika's ass and voting alongside Benji and Lee so many times made that easier. I really do think voting against Brooke helped shape Lee's opinion of me.

The *only* thing that went wrong was Lee changing his revote vote from Zach to Shane. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Shane is out (as she was the biggest jury threat) but she would have been a piece of cake to get rid of at F5 and it basically would have guaranteed me F4. Now I still need to put in work to make sure Zach goes this vote which is harder since he can come off like an asshole sometimes so it can be harder to push him as a jury threat.

The key is to make sure the people I'm working with honestly don't think I'm a jury threat. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of that so far at least from how people talked at tribal. Lee also said before tribal that he thinks Me/Him/Benji need to be F3 which like, let's fuckin' do that I guess. I honestly think I can manipulate Monika into keeping me at F4 even if I don't win immunity so this next vote is key. And then obviously final immunity is the toughie.

Who fucking knows man. This is fun. This is the best I've ever done. I have an actual shot at winning here, what the fucking fuck!

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Ugh. Benji and Lee figured out the ideal situation for them this vote was Monika. They're totally right that they have to get rid of challenge threats and just get themselves to the end. It sucks for me because now I actually have to win or work at F4 instead of being able to manipulate Monika into a Benji vote no matter what but I guess you can't turn down guaranteed F4.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts