By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rohan
I'll be reprising my audio confessionals sometime soon. Honestly there hasn't been enough going on to make it worth it to make one thus far.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Still not enough to do an audio...but thought I'd give you all at least a rundown of what's going on in my head.

Being anon doesn't really matter to me, it's cool to be on an all-stars season but also being notorious enough to play on a season of big-enough personalities that they want to be anon is cool too. In general my approach this season is just giving less of a shit about people. I'll cut a bitch if it's funny. I cared about how I'd be remembered more than I'd like to admit going into Turks. I'm pretty well solidified in how I'm remembered at this point so I'm just trying to having fun.

And yes, I'm assuming there are other returnees here. No chance I'm the only one, I'm not that important. In fact I'm pretty sure I already know who several of my tribemates are. They didn't really bother disguising themselves in any way with regard to typing style or tiny bits of background info which is like...an interesting choice. Not that I really care or are trying to out people. I'm telling people I'm a 30-year old finance bro from NYC and trying to act like I haven't played Stranded before. Who knows if it'll go over well.

FWIW, who I think I got...AK is for sure Casey from Isolated. Luke is Nick Maiorano. Less sure but still feel confident on Andy being Ziggy and Brooke being Julie. All these personalities make sense for who would want to come back too...

Anyway, quick rundown of my relationships in the tribe going from tightest thus far to least tight. These are all pretty loosely held and could change whenever, I'm not tied to any idea.

Top Tier:
AK - as soon as I figured out it was Casey I knew I wanted to put in work. I love Casey, he's super entertaining and not a chaos agent. I talked to him for a long time yesterday and we definitely put out feelers for an alliance.
Flick - She's really funny, definitely one of the classic Stranded crazy gay personality types like a Chelsea (but I don't think it's Chelsea). I dish the weird humor stuff back and she's into it. She pretty quickly wanted to establish us as an alliance and I can tell she's becoming a whip. Proposing we get together with JL and Abbey. Whatever, I'll do what the majority wants. She's definitely a gamer though and giving the same treatment to everyone, don't think the charmers got me blinded.

Working with them I think and they're alright but got my eyes on tier
JL & Abbey - definitely both gamers. Honestly their personalities aren't that different so it's hard for me to remember which bitch is which. JL is definitely a HUGE gamer. She was going nuts after the idol last night and had the "who's viewing what" feature open. Definitely a vet. Abbey gives off pretty serious vibes too. Casey is concerned about her. But apparently they both like me and want to work with me and Flick so I'll let em ride the D if they want

We'll see where this goes tier
Andy / Ziggy - the one person who at least had a thought to lie about his background. Ziggy is a ton of fun but he absolutely knows what he's doing so he's dangerous. Hasn't been online that much
Brooke / Julie - we really hit it off and were working well in the Rematch game before it ended suddenly so I have hope for this relationship. Julie is fantastic IRL and a super entertaining shitshow so I'd like to see her continue to go along. She hasn't been on as much but I'm trying to get in her inner circle
Monika - she's seems cool with my cocaine jokes but I don't really know a whole ton else about her.

The LOL WE'RE ON A TRIBE AGAIN tier
Luke / Nick Maiorano - I cut his throat hard last time and I have no reason not to spread his cheeks again. He was the last person to show up and so people think he has activity issues and threw his name out there. Totally cool with it.

The who? tier
Johno / Tarzan / Fanella - Johno and Fanella messaged me briefly the first night. Tarzan just straight up hasn't. Don't really give a shit about them at the time being, just like my crabs I'll forget they're even here

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts