By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rohan
Wow, I've been awful at getting around to confessionals. Chin up.

my quick update, questions aside - I think I'm playing my strategy pretty well right now. That is - I came in hard socially at the beginning and i think im in a place where everyone would at least consider working with me. it seems like i have a core alliance of 4 that will expand out to make a majority - Rohan, Flick, Abbey, and AK. honestly I'd flip on any of these people in a heartbeat if it was advantageous, i'm not viewing it as a f4 alliance or anything just something to get me to the next swap and then it'll be reevaluated like everything else. i'll give AK props though for being the only person who has said anything remotely genuine sounding to me, so i'd guess I'm more likely to trust him than anyone else but i gotta feed the egos of flick and abbey so as not to make them think this alliance is two pairs. shouldn't be too hard with steph. i think the alliance is probably in good hands since flick and abbey are playing so hard and have their hands in a bunch of pots, totally cool with them playing the joaq in Turks pre-merge game and me tagging along for the ride.

if i had to add people to this group....probably in priority order it'd be johno, luke, brooke, jennah louise, monika, fanella. gotta give julie props she seems like she's really trying hard in this and wants to win but it kind of makes her awkward to talk to. she's also afraid to drive the game at all which makes her a bit unattractive to work with premerge but obviously moreso afterwards. johno and luke seem very down to work with me, JL is up here only because flick and ak want to keep her around as a shield and i dont care that much. she's boring and is the person most likely to have the idol. new luke is cool but obviously need to keep tabs on people desperate to fit in. fanella literally never talks to me. monika is cool and i like fucking around with her but she has talked exactly zero game with me

also just wanted to note a dope strategy i'm pulling - in addition to the weird finance bro backstory i made up i'm making a conscience decision to type in perfect grammer and capitalization to everyone in PMs so no one thinks it's me. and i think it's working since steph told me literally the same shit in the discord and in the game so i dont think shes onto me

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?

i think this is the vote where a bit of a line is drawn in the sand. tarzan was nonexistent and andy was until yesterday so they were easy first boots, even though andy is more interesting than half this tribe it wasn't worth dying on a hill for him. my guess is that an alliance of 7 is going to emerge here and try to focus on three people to boot until swap time.

2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?

literally not thinking about this at all. it's F22, you can lose the game at this stage but you certainly cant win it. i think that was a huge part of my downfall in turks, dominated f28 -> f12 but it literally didn't matter at all. there are people who i think are smart but no one is a threat to win or totally out of it yet since it's just so far away

3. Are you catching any bad vibes?

i mean, not really unless you're considering everybody trying to have their hands in every pot "bad vibes". it's just to be expected at this point and there's nothing i can do about it. i dont think im being actively targeted at this stage of the game

4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?

maybe? depends on how people fill it out. im probably just going to fill it out with the people i need to be shields at the top. im sure at least one person will just try to fuck around and do it alphabetically or something. don't really care where i'm ranked, it's not like the coconut chop challenge where someone gets the 'no chance to win' award

5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

nope. there was a zero percent chance of andy or tarzan having the idol. in my opinion either the idol is still out there, or jenna louise or ak have it. im not trying to get them out in the immediate future so not really gonna strategize around it.

also, not going as hard for the idol as i did in turks. i just have less time to play the game

also, wanted to reassure everyone that just because i'm going to be less aggressive strategically that doesn't mean im going to be utr. i've been pretty loud so far and i plan on continuing that

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
ive had a hard time getting 20 minutes in a quiet room to do audio confessionals

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
It's actually fucking hilarious how much Flick and Abbey are overplaying. they think they've got everyone in a small group which will work for now but will totally bite them in the ass later

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe