Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rohan
jesus christ it's 2019 do we really have to pretend like voting someone out is this big emotionally draining thing that we didn't want to do? you'd think with some of these people we were putting down their dog or something
1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
yeah it's definitely ramping up. everyone on our tribe is active so there's no real hiding any more. i'd still prefer not to go to tribal if at all possible me and AK have gone every fucking time
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
absolutely cross-tribal game. if you think voting out someone i was previously allied with and on a tribe with was because i was sticking with my original group you might need to see a doctor. i probably overdid it on lying to abbey when she pretty clearly knew she was going but whatever. for those of you who have followed me play throughout the years this is still pretty different for me, i usually have an OG group and try to just bulldoze over everyone with them but i am being much more flexible this time, even though abbey wasn't like a huge move or anything. there are some people (pia and shonee??) who might still think it's a tribal game tho
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
i think by far i am closest with AK, Conner and Phoebe. AK ive been with for a while obviously and Conner and Phoebe, at least for the premerge i see them as perceptive allies that are looking out for me and i can work with. conner and phoebe shot the idea of voting me out down to pia which means a lot trust wise. i dont really trust shonee and pia a whole lot and i dont really think they do for me (uh, pia was gunning for me and shonee i think thinks im some gigantic asshole for lying to abbey) but im going to try to keep working them in case something comes up.
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?
Yes? I mean AK was the person I trusted the most on Larrakai and still is here. He's really smart and it certainly helps a lot to have someone to bounce ideas off of. clearly hes comfortable doing the same with me, but through that i have learned just how smart he is and he'll be someone to keep an eye on in a potential merge

abbey was barely online and she got fucked because ak and i bonded with the djaru better than she did

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
dominated that challenge, so happy not to have to go back to tribal for once. especially with ~6 more boots now till the merge every challenge win on these small tribes counts. im assuming we'll combine back into 2 at some point and then it'll get more interesting

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts