By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56:30 pm I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.
oh man that was so much fun. I was 99% sure i was staying (was in good enough with my own tribe that they weren't going to sacrifice me, and the dwindling Larrakai numbers aren't threatening enough for the other tribe to take out) so i spent most of the time just fucking with other people, and every once in a while checking in with connor and shonee about votes and stuff. like i was telling the ex larrakai that i was so fucked and needed help. who knows if they bought it. flirting with moana. pretending i was best friends with jennah louise. i think i told half the other tribe that conner had an idol. it was fun

what happened overall...you know what happened. brooke went apeshit. i dont think shes that entertaining actually, it all feels super forced and fake, like shes super desperate to be fan fave or soemthing. shonee who i used to think was boring as fuck actually seems genuine in having a meltdown which is 1000x more entertaining to me. where was this shit before.

robb/pia was a complete dumbass. just completely overplayed and thought he was a mastermind or some shit. conner said he thought he was the mastermind of some majority alliance on djaru but everyone saw through it. he was the one person here who refused to talk game with me, then suddenly wanted me to flip on the tribe with him in the scramble. like dude, why the fuck would i magically start trusting you. i dont really care that pia is gone, she was gonna go at our next tribal anyway so it was just moved up a bit. she targeted me earlier and views everyone as a threat. the only thing is now there's much less hiding.

did i learn anything about the other tribe...no. its social suicide to try to flip on your own tribe in that situation, because if they know it's you you're fucked at your next tribal. also, that tribe has never gone to tribal so there's exactly zero divisions created so far from votes. everyone thinks they are safe.

the idols...yeah i knew conner had one. he's on 24/7 and that idol had to be found in two seconds. so it was obviously him. shonee i didn't know anything about the other tribe but pia insisted she had one so...shrug. i guess she told people she had an idol, classic mistake (that i have made)

continued in another post

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
where i am now...i am in a power position right now for the first time all game. i did not necessarily want that this early, and if we go to tribal i think my successful blending in would become pretty apparent. like brooke was begging for me ak and phoebe to come together...and it'd be pretty obvious we did, which i was trying to keep my relationships on the dl but whatever.

But yeah...AK and I pretty much have all the power at the next tribal. All sides are trying to swing us. Conner is low key powerless here, and AK is VERY tempted to take him out...I don't think he realizes that. And I don't intend on telling him. its going to be super useful for later when i take him out. Conner is a great ally right now since he pretty much trusts me completely in the premerge but is a way bigger target than me. Phoebe is not nearly as big of a target but she is so much fun. and she is at least seeming like she wants to stick with me for a while. shonee is way higher up on my power rankings after showing her true colors

but ultimately my next vote will be shonee, i believe. i want her to stay and that we win the challenge, but comparatively speaking i just dont have even remotely to the same level of trust with her as i do the other three at the moment. AK discussed shonee being a big target but i think conner is a much bigger one. people know he was a kingmaker on djaru. again, didnt want to flex the gamemanship this early but was kind of forced into it. probably five more boots till a merge, and one or two until another swap. cant wait for that. just survive and advance and then the true ott will come lmao

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts