By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
1. Congrats on winning Immunity! How does it feel and how are you feeling about the tribe's performance?
2. What would have happened had you gone to council?
3. What was the fallout since your last council and has that change since we last spoke?
4. How has AK fit into the tribe and how will that change the dynamics going forward?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rohan
i mean y'all probably got 90% of my thoughts in that word vomit of an interview I had with poody last night

poody you fuckin asshole you just had to ask a question that would get tipsy me paranoid but nah we all good now.

1. idk about the challenge i didnt do it since i have a weird work schedule this week. im perfectly content not having to go to tribal and inching towards the merge though
2. you know me too well and though i think i have been playing more under the radar for me strategically im itching to have some fun out here

jacqui/flick/shane have shown themselves to be a pretty tight threesome so AK started some legwork on a fivesome group of AK/Rohan/Benji/Lee/Moana. Lee had also approached me about solidifying something. honestly i dont know if flipping the script is the perfect move but flick/jacqui/shane have been comfortable the whole game and voting one of them out and seeing them squirm would be so fucking fun. flick and shane are higher visibility targets and i have better working relationships with them that i could potentially savor so i'd probably want jacqui out

i tried to frame it to moana as us two were the swing votes and i wanted to move however she did and she went pretty into the strategy which is way more than she's shown before so i'd like to think she's not fucking me by doing that. her thought was largely that if we have to go to tribal a bunch before the merge it's better to flip the script to ensure our safety but if we win a couple of times before thursday it may be best to stick with flick and co to not rock the boat and preserve the threat level a bit before the merge. she's totally right too probably

3. honestly there was a whole bunch of shady shit in that tribal (lee voting correctly, "stolen vote" confessional) and im not even gonna try to pretend like i know everything that happened so im just gonna move on and trust my gut based on what people are willing to tell me.

i covered a lot of this in my answer above

4. honestly i thought i would have to cut AK down the line for being such a threat but he's kinda shown himself to be kind of erratic and not necessarily the threat i thought he was gonna be yet. he's been my sort of confidant so far and if people continue to think he's all over the place it might be worth it to hang onto him longer

it's nice to have someone on the tribe that we can just bounce stuff around but everyone knows we're together. i filled him in on the moana stuff and he agreed to move with me, at least externally

5. joaquin, what went into your thought process on the prisoner's dilemma challenge?

i love this challenge. it's always a good time. as soon as i saw it i knew i wasnt gonna take it. honestly i dont think anyone on my tribe is gonna take it i think they all feel secure for better or worse. i didn't really care if we went to tribal this round or not and i dont need the attention from grabbing it. i'm guessing someone else from the other tribe will take it maybe? paranoia from last tribal?

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts