By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. What was the plan tonight had you gone to council?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:42:44 pm 1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. What was the plan tonight had you gone to council?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?
1. not surprised benji went, he got votes last time and to my knowledge flick wants him gone. Moana surprised me, I haven't heard her name come up AT ALL. she said she was trying to make sure benji didn't get it so that way our hand wouldn't be forced, which sounds reasonable but you never know. hilarious that almost the entire other tribe went for it

2. what was the plan??? if we had to go the plan wasn't totally sorted out. I probably just would have done whatever Moana wanted. But hoping the case for that was Jacqui

3. Merge has gotta be coming Thursday. you do always love to give us the weekend. Australian Survivor merges at 12 I think followed by one boot before jury so I'm assuming you're going to be following that

4. It sucks that Danni left considering we trusted each other so much and it would have been fun to link up at the merge but at the same time losing a tulua reduces my threat level pretty considerably. there's not gonna be rumors of some tulua takeover if there's only three of us left. and i wasn't going to be going to the end with him anyway so that spares some hurt feelings :)

been getting closer with everyone so I'm feeling pretty decent at the moment. particularly with Moana and Lee

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts