By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats! You have made the Merge!

1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:39:42 pm Congrats! You have made the Merge!
1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
honestly this has been a lot of fun. i wasn't as pumped as i was the last two times to play but this is some of the most fun ive had yet and it feels like ive barely played so far. im loose and ready to go. if i get voted out whatever no one is gonna think of me any different
2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
Honestly im in a pretty good spot I think. I think the key to these first couple of merge boots is always to just be in a spot (and this is gonna really sound dumb but hear me out) where a majority of people don't want to vote you out. that's opposed to the key of finding a majority of people that want to vote with you. the difference is in letting the game come to you versus attacking and being on the offensive.

not that that is always the move but for my position right now i think it is. i've got a number of people who would want to work with me in the right circumstance, and for now i'll just kind of watch things unfold and figure out how i'm going to position myself for an endgame run

reminder that despite going to more tribal councils than ANYONE in the game i currently have zero votes cast against me
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
I mean Zach is obvious. Not that I necessarily want to work with him but I know if I have the option open it could end up being useful down the line. there are times when working with dan can be amazing with your games and other times it makes you a vote magnet.

i haven't met peter yet so that's probably someone i want to hit up.

lol fanella too i guess? i know we were on the same tribe but she never shows up. i've barely talked to her. i hope she wakes up and isn't just a boring brooke goat.
4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?
nah i was expecting you to follow australian survivor and merge at 12. or on a thursday like you usually do. i really shouldn't have said that because now Poody's gonna rub one out to "surprising" me with the merge

i don't really care who goes first as long as it isn't me and i can learn a bit more about all the interminglings. that'll give me an upper hand in what buttons to push in future scheming. also ideally AK wouldn't go this round just because he's so trustworthy but i dont think anyone would want him out unless he runs himself into trouble. which is possible.

he's literally runnign around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find something to fuck. he literally told me benji was untrustworthy and not an hour later told me benji could be an ace in the hole for an alliance with zach. homeboy reminds me of yung joaq at his first party with the jewish sorority

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Also i should do more audio confessionals shit. im a much more engaging speaker than I am a writer

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
if brooke is telling me the truth she has no fucking idea what's going on
scarecrow needs a brain

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Also it's fucking amazing for me that brooke is (on the surface ) very anti peter/shane/jacqui. so even though they're pissed at me for the Flick vote I'm not totally the enemy here

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Alright time to pull the Penner strategy of disappearing for awhile around the merge. I don't really care who goes here (Brooke is trying to assemble an army to take out Peter/Jacqui/Shane) so I'll just let that happen if that's the case

Gotta reduce the numbers until it's left with people I have tight individual relationships with

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe