By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
FINAL 10

1-Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to who you trust the least. Are the people you trust most players that you are willing to go to the end with?
2-As you send people to the jury, do you plan on being straightforward with them? Or do you think it's more humane to blindside the other players?
3-How does fanella's departure impact your game?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rohan
Even more developments since I posted this...

There is a proposed F4 alliance of Moana/Rohan/Lee/Phoebe.

I'd be 100% down with this...maybe not until F4, but that would for sure buy me enough time between F8 and F6 or F5. Lee and Phoebe at this time I think I would 100% beat in a FTC. Moana has played an awesome game and she has been an awesome ally (and replacement AK) but she is a serious threat and so maybe that will have to be dealt with.

If people are serious about this (which it seems like they are) ... if us four deflect the votes off of us the next two (regardless of who it fucking is) we are golden

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
I've positioned myself really well here as the information chokehold. Any plans this vote HAVE to find their way to me at some point. Given that, any fuckups are totally on me. In order to minimize threat here I'm probably going to purposely tank the challenge.

Options that could be considered:

1. Draw the vote onto Phoebe and have her play an idol
-We could then get rid of a Jacqui or Monika or something
-Hard part is convincing people this is a move I actually want to make and trying to make it seem like a blindside that would work
-Resulting voteoff would enable me to continue playing all sides

2. Draw the vote onto Benji
-Probably wouldn't be that hard given Monika really wanted to do it last round
-Would be a nice "easier vote" to get us to 9, get rid of someone a tad unpredictable
-Drawbacks would be: potentially opens myself up to an alliance of five forming next vote (Monika/Brooke/Jacqui/Shane/Zach). I also don't think Brooke would be involved in the vote (because I think Zach likes Benji and Brooke/Zach I'm considering a duo at this point) and so I would totally burn that bridge. But if it was done in a way where Brooke was blindsided then she'd burn that bridge with Monika and I wouldn't have to worry about that five person alliance.
-I could also, extreme case, anonymously pass my idol to Benji and take out someone else if I start to fear Benji is inevitably the vote and am very worried about my position in the game if he were to go

3. Manipulate Brooke into a Jacqui vote
-This is a continuation of strategy from last episode that is in my audio confessional. Brooke is very fearful of a Monika/Jacqui/Shane alliance. Could play her hand and lie to her that I got offered F4 with them. try to really play into the fears and get her (and correspondingly zach) to flip to vote out jacqui
-Risk: Brooke immediately confronts Monika about it and absolute chaos ensues which I am in the middle of.

I'll continue thinking to try to see how creative I can get with this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
LMAO BROOKE IS PITCHING ME ON JACQUI

If this is serious these bitches are literally doing my fucking work for me

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
This honestly seems too good to be true. I really need to do my due diligence here

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Need to keep an eye on Moana and Brooke's relationship. Some of the language in her messages was...concerning

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Rohan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:43:02 pm I've been so bad...but here I deliver...FINALLY an audio confessional. worth the wait

https://soundcloud.com/joaquin-stranded ... al/s-xZCkJ
It's overdone but never not funny
1. Draw the vote onto Phoebe and have her play an idol
-We could then get rid of a Jacqui or Monika or something
-Hard part is convincing people this is a move I actually want to make and trying to make it seem like a blindside that would work
-Resulting voteoff would enable me to continue playing all sides
What is the benefit of having someone in your proposed final 4 play their idol? Couldn't it be useful to have it on your side later in the game?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rohan
I'm just listing out all possibilities. That's probably not happening. But to your point:

It's easier to be sure they're on your side now. Like, even I now are saying I don't want Moana in my final four. I'm sure others are saying the same about me. I'd rather she play her idol now then hope and dream she plays it at 6 to save me or something

If we assume pure loyalty that's probably true though

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe