By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rohan
LOL WHAT A NIGHT

Yesterday I'm talking about...me and Moana know Jacqui should be the main target here. Discussed this in my old confessional. I have no long-term connection to her and people had previously fought to the death to keep her in this game which makes her a threat to me. Brooke hands her to us on a silver platter...this is too good to be true

Original vote squad was going to be Rohan/Moana/Brooke/Zach/Benji/Phoebe. Filling in Monika, Lee, Shane after immunity since people are *so scared* of hurting feelings during a blindside that they couldn't work with them later.

I find the combination to the challenge pretty quick (don't think I would have beaten Benji anyway, probably around 10 mins) but hold onto the image for another 10 mins to make sure I'm not even close to first. Can't make people think I'm some sort of challenge beast.

After immunity, Benji wins. He was going to be the name given to the other side...so that kind of throws a wrench in how we can talk about things. Eventually Shane finds out pretty quick what's going down (I'm guessing from Zach), I tell Monika that I'm hearing Jacqui from the same sources as her. Start discussing with Lee too, he gives a generic "I don't like it but I'll do it if I have to". Later it comes out to be that I totally downplayed the relationship between those two...

Flashback to earlier in the day/yesterday. Yesterday Brooke pitched me on a Phoebe vote (which I obviously wouldn't do but I had to pretend I'd debate it). Moana lets me know Zach asked her the same thing, Brooke denies she talked to anyone else about it. Uh-huh, like everyone doesn't know you're a fucking couple. My strategy here has been being in the middle of the crucial information and sowing divides...so I tell Phoebe that Moana told me Zach asked her about it. I didn't think much of it at the time, I was just trying to make sure Brooke/Zach and Phoebe have a divide since I know they had strategized together in the past and then the target stays away from me. Turns out Jacqui told her the SAME THING and my words only validated the whole thing to her and sent her on a fucking mission. Lol that just one sentence from me tripped up Phoebe so bad.

As a result of this she starts targeting Zach. Lee doesn't want Jacqui so he starts to lean that way. Shane is close to both Zach and Jacqui so she wants neither of them gone and feels helpless. At the end Phoebe starts threatening to play her idol on Jacqui, probably feeling some pressure from Jacqui. There's a HUGE scramble to avoid the idol (which was never getting played, like Phoebe would actually give up all the leverage she has on fucking Jacqui). Moana tries to flip the switch on Monika at the last minute to avoid the idol. Honestly I'm fine with either Zach or Jacqui leaving at this point...would prefer Jacqui because she's a cockroach that just won't fucking die but Zach going would be good for my game too. Keeps most of my main people in the game at that point.

Enter tribal...people keep going back and forth about where to keep the vote. Ultimately...I switch my vote back to Jacqui. To me it's obvious there's not gonna be six votes on any one given person, and it's more important to stay on Brooke and Monika's good side in the aftermath of the vote. Ends up being 3-3-3-1 in this breakdown, I think
-Rohan, Brooke, Monika vote for Jacq
-Zach, Moana, Benji vote for Monika
-Jacqui, Lee, Phoebe vote for Zach
-Shane votes for Brooke

Revote is easy and we take out the original target. But not before literally everyone's position is blown up

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
The fallout from the vote....I thought was going to be awful for me because it showed who I was siding with. But it honestly hasn't seemed that bad. People are just way more mad with each other than they are with me. Don't think my name was ever brought up and I wasn't even considering playing my idol last night.

Fallout...Monika is PISSED. My original vote on Jacqui saved her so she's still with me. Obviously Brooke and Zach need me. Shane, now Jacqui-less, is sucking my dick SO HARD. Offers me a final 2 on the spot. Like I don't believe it for a second, but I do need her around because she is such an obvious threat and is logical enough to vote with me in the right case. She appreciated the honesty in telling her I was voting out Jacqui straight-up. Phoebe hates Brooke/Zach. Lee who knows what the fuck is going on and Benji seemed solid. I think all of these *divisions* should keep the target off my back for at least the next vote and I'm kind of in a similar position as last vote which only validates my strategery.

My initial thought on this vote (obviously very very subject to change) is a Benji vote. I think it would be really easy to swing people on it (Monika and Shane would do it no problem) and it gets rid of probably the last person out here I haven't discussed long-term deals with so I'd still appear like I was with everyone going into the F8 vote.

I just KNOW the coconut chop challenge (or whatever the "fillout the survey who's the goat") is coming up which could totally blow everything out of the water lol

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Who do I need to get on the jury for sure?

Shane and Moana eventually. They'd probably be my biggest supporters and I've showed the most game to them. I've been hiding it somewhat or mostwhat from a lot of the other players. They're also the two biggest threats to win atm IMO

I *love* the idol flashiness. It's creating max paranoia and keeping focus off me. The only thing I'm worried about is...most people thought Monika had the oG Larrakai idol. She knew votes were coming her way last night...if she had it why didn't she play it? That literally would just leave the only options for having it as Brooke and someone got voted out with it. But people could think I have it because I wasn't in danger last night and didn't play it. Which isn't fun. The idol nullifier out of Zach too is a big threat because if he turns on me for some reason that could totally fuck me up. But I think most of the idol focus right now is on Phoebe

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
There's just so many relationships out here, I know I'm not gonna know all of them. It's easier to think in terms of who DOESN'T like who rather than who likes who.

Also, Lee plays dumb a lot but I don't think he's that dumb. He's purposely withheld information from me but it all got back to me eventually. Can't let him think that I'm onto him.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Rohan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:30:06 pm Shane and Moana eventually. They'd probably be my biggest supporters and I've showed the most game to them. I've been hiding it somewhat or mostwhat from a lot of the other players. They're also the two biggest threats to win atm IMO
Are you at all worried that you've exposed a bit of your game to the people you consider to be legitimate threats to win? How do you plan on getting the numbers together to make moves against them as we move forward?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rohan
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:42:01 pm
Rohan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:30:06 pm Shane and Moana eventually. They'd probably be my biggest supporters and I've showed the most game to them. I've been hiding it somewhat or mostwhat from a lot of the other players. They're also the two biggest threats to win atm IMO
Are you at all worried that you've exposed a bit of your game to the people you consider to be legitimate threats to win? How do you plan on getting the numbers together to make moves against them as we move forward?
Yes and no. Managing threat level and the threats around you is the name of the game big dog.

If no one thinks you're a threat...you're probably a goat. Perception is reality.

If you're too big of a threat...people will want to take you out or else they'll lose.

If you're a bigger threat but not the biggest...I think that's the sweet spot. Then people recognize your game, but the big threats realize they need to keep you around or else they're screwed.

I'm hoping I'm veering into that latter category but...we'll see I guess

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
What the fuck is going on?

Brooke and Lee are getting votes tonight.

The squad I thought I wanted to be with...is trying to hide who the vote is from me?!

Moana told me but apparently Shane was yelling at her not to. I'm not gonna fucking leak the vote

I am the swing vote. I could send either of them home. Honestly I could vote for whoever makes more sense for me but I hate that they wouldn't even trust me not to tell Brooke

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Benji/Monika/Brooke/Zach in theory voting for Lee

Shane/Moana/Phoebe/Lee in theory voting for Brooke

Just writing this down to clear my head and think

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
LMAO of course I should have known that if they felt like they didn't need to tell me...that they had benji too

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe