By Monika
Rohan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:53:31 pm
Monika wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:38:40 pm
Rohan wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:40:54 pm Not to take away from Fanella's post but if you wouldn't bang my new avatar you're lying to yourself
Ummm....

Not to steal your spotlight but have you seen mine? :drool:
We get it, you're not getting enough attention somewhere else so you have to hoe for it here
WHORE

Take that back

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Fanella
Sup. This might be my last post because it sounds like y'all bitches are cowards and taking the easy way on this vote. I have literally been online all day and barely anyone has responded to me or if you have you pretended you were trying to vote out Benji (who idk about you but im literally lucky if he responds to me once every 48 hours). Please don't pretend you're "so sorry this is happening" and that "there's literally nothing else I can do omg sorry" because its BS and honestly insulting. Come talk to me and try to make a plan because you can use me to make shit happen. I've been trying to talk game but no one wants to use me so thanks fuckers. Have fun getting voted out whoever the lucky person is next tribal and think about how things could have been different if you decided to work with me.
Big Fanny out.
Jennah Louise liked this

Fanella

• Jury
By Jacqui
So like my boss who is never in the office is in the office today so I can't work and lurk. I'll be around more toward the end of the afternoon.

Jacqui

• Jury