By Brooke
Yeah now everyone has new pics... this would've made more sense as the premerge part of the game tbh

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
As some of you may know

My keyboard shat itself a bit before tribal. On my phone at the moment and gotta head out for a few hours. Hopefully purchase a new keyboard soon too.

Will get back to all messages when I can

Peace and love to u all
Brooke, Benji liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Fanella
Hi everyone I'm really sorry I wasn't able to attend tribal but I read through. I know I seem pretty inactive and in some ways I understand, I've had some shit I've been dealing with (my mom's not in the hospital though idk where that came from) and with my timezone I can be driving home during tribal time some days. BUT I am on most of the day beyond that lol. It's come to my attention from multiple people that my chats a lil fucked up because I am seriously not getting messages. So I'm about to get real annoying and possibly double or triple message people in fear im not receiving things lol. I didn't realize how badly people were viewing me until this tribal I guess and I'm sorry if anyone thinks I was being rude or lame. I just had to get this out because I really do love playing with y'all and don't want to disrespect anyone's time or game.

ALSO this is what I say to Peter: :bird:
He tried to turn me against people and got mad when he got caught :dunno: I don't think I'm being savvy for the record I know people have been frustrated with my shit and I don't blame them.

Sorry for the ridiculous long post but it's frustrating to hear how I'm being perceived when I thought people were ignoring me lol
Moana, Rohan, Phoebe and 3 others liked this

Fanella

• Jury
By Fanella
also look at my face im basically smirking at everyone with that eyebrow up like damn big fanny be lookin horny
Phoebe liked this

Fanella

• Jury
By Rohan
Fanella wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:29:47 pm also look at my face im basically smirking at everyone with that eyebrow up like damn big fanny be lookin horny
I can't tell if your avatar would be more into Larry the Cable Guy or Machine Gun Kelly
Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Monika
Rohan wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:40:54 pm Not to take away from Fanella's post but if you wouldn't bang my new avatar you're lying to yourself
Ummm....

Not to steal your spotlight but have you seen mine? :drool:
Pia liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Rohan
Monika wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:38:40 pm
Rohan wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:40:54 pm Not to take away from Fanella's post but if you wouldn't bang my new avatar you're lying to yourself
Ummm....

Not to steal your spotlight but have you seen mine? :drool:
We get it, you're not getting enough attention somewhere else so you have to hoe for it here

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe