By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
This is AK's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 2, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to AK. In-fighting amongst the Final 2 should take place in the main Final Tribal Council thread stickied at the top of the forum.

AK, you have until Tomorrow at 5c/6e to post your statements/questions to the Final 2. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 9 other jurors to get to. Please, no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

When you are ready, you may leave your final vote along with confessional in your Voting Thread at the top of the confessional. You can change it any time before 8c/9e tomorrow. That is when they are due.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By AK
Jonathan,

This is a no brainer for me. Benji was the second least likable player in the game. I literally remember nothing I talked about with him because he has nothing to offer the world except his goat-face.

Ro, on the other hand, was a very personable, smart player that I enjoyed chatting with every damn time. And he was smart enough to cut to not let me take him down with me. Ro is a great guy to play fuck, marry, kill with; the best part was our both picking to fuck Flick and then fucking her nice and hard out of the game.

My vote unquestionably, without a doubt or even a second thought goes to that mensch Rohan, and certainly not that grease spot he took with him.

Congrats on being a great all-around player Rohan. And eat shit, Benji.
Brooke, Flick liked this

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Benji
Let's just remember that I was the only one who talked to you when you were in limbo. Let's also remember how I switched the vote off Rohan so that he could bring you in as a number for us when you entered our tribe. I don't expect you to understand my strategy, or much strategy at all for that matter, but I'd like to take this opportunity to highlight where mine differed from yours.
Your great blow up occurred mostly because you started spitting all kinds of lies about a target that you had no support for at the time. Whenever I targeted someone, I always made sure I had potential numbers before I pushed a name as a vote. I also never told I lie that I could get caught in. I always had plausible deniability. Hence why you were so easily caught in your lies and why everyone voted for you.
<3

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Thank you for the kind words. I really was more truthful to you than anyone else out here.

You'll just have to trust me when I say...we'll be grabbing a beer at some point.
AK liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By AK
Benji wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:18:52 pm Let's just remember that I was the only one who talked to you when you were in limbo. Let's also remember how I switched the vote off Rohan so that he could bring you in as a number for us when you entered our tribe. I don't expect you to understand my strategy, or much strategy at all for that matter, but I'd like to take this opportunity to highlight where mine differed from yours.
Your great blow up occurred mostly because you started spitting all kinds of lies about a target that you had no support for at the time. Whenever I targeted someone, I always made sure I had potential numbers before I pushed a name as a vote. I also never told I lie that I could get caught in. I always had plausible deniability. Hence why you were so easily caught in your lies and why everyone voted for you.
<3

Hey you stupid bitch - you being the only to reach out to me was a line I used to corral you in for a couple votes dummy. You are just proving why you are a worse player. I told everyone you were the slimey cunt that reached out to me for info - you were the only one to do that, not because you are a good player, but because you are a bad one. You shouldn't win. Sorry, bitch.

AK

• Jury