By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
This is Brooke's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 2, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Brooke. In-fighting amongst the Final 2 should take place in the main Final Tribal Council thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Brooke, you have until Tomorrow at 5c/6e to post your statements/questions to the Final 2. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 9 other jurors to get to. Please, no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

When you are ready, you may leave your final vote along with confessional in your Voting Thread at the top of the confessional. You can change it any time before 8c/9e tomorrow. That is when they are due.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Brooke

I will have you know that my vote IS up for grabs.

Benji I see the faults in your game because I played a few rounds. I don't doubt you are a smart person but having a conversation with you was hard. I understand we all have lies (we do?) but like even with Fanella or others who also got deemed as inactive, I felt I could have bigger conversations with them. You were pretty much a one word answer kinda guy and it makes you seem a bit more on the inactive side.

Also WTF did u do to AK because WTF?!

Ok... so for my vote.

1- Rank the entire cast. Yes even craigoddess and tarzangel. With a short sentence why you ranking them like that.

2- Talk about me. How you felt about me, what you liked and disliked (I mean there is nothing to dislike so lol)

3-What part did you have in voting me out?

4- Name 3 reasons why I'm better than Shonee.
Monika, Rohan liked this

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
lmao Rohan I was talking to both you. Forgive me for being weird and having shit grammar. I've been literally dying irl and have had like 5 hours of sleep a day, for the past 10 days.

I came into this open to both of you but leaning towards you but the Trump comment was rude tbh. But jk idc about that.
Rohan liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Benji
Okay, so first of all I have no clue what AK's trauma is, from my perspective we left off on good terms, but it seems like he may just be going through some stuff and I'm a convenient target.

1. I'll do this in a bit, but I didn't come into contact with about half of OG Larrakai so idk who Tarzan is.
2. I liked that you were willing to play the game and weren't afraid to put a target on your back, but you were also very self-aware and were always asking me how you were being perceived and if others found you too bossy or whatnot. As soon as we started chatting I knew I'd picked the right person for my tribe and wanted to work with you.
3. Voting you out was Lee and I's idea. I was literally writing in my confessionals that I wanted to target you that round and then Lee was like "hey, you wanna go after Brooke?" so from there I gathered Phoebe's and Shane's votes, plus Mo who we were aligned with, presenting them with the opportunity to make a big move in the game and made them trust me enough so that the vote would happen. I probably would've added Ro as a backup number but he didn't come online until later and I wasn't sure if he'd tell Monika who would tell you. And we also were still waiting on some idols to be played at that point so I figured you had as good a shot as anyone at having one. I take responsibility for gathering the votes and keeping it under wraps so that no one other than the 5 of us knew what was going on.
4. a) you have a normal name, b) I think you managed the people you were working with better than Shonee, and c) you seemed more willing to play the game hard but also pacing yourself more than she did.
Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
I'm doing my rankings based on entertainment. Since that's what I give a shit about. Also I'm doing tiers fuck you ain't nobody got time to write 24 sentences

Tier 1: Cover Contenders / Extremely Entertaining
-Brooke
-Shane
-Zach
-Monika
-Moana
-Rohan

Tier 2: People who made jury and were entertaining but not as much as the first group
-Phoebe
-AK
-Jacqui

Tier 3: Premerge r.obbed g.oddesses who could have been tier 1 with more time in the game
-Flick
-Conner
-Shonee
-Jennah Louise
-Peter

Tier 4: people who I thought were averagely entertaining
-Benji
-Lee
-Pia
-Abbey
-Johno

Tier fuck you show up next time BUT you showed some promise
-Luke
-Andy
-Fanella

Tier fuck you show up next time and you didn't talk to me at all
-Craig
-Tarzan
Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
At the beginning of the game you were way more chilled out and cool. We made the #DoggyStyle alliance over our dogs. THEN Abbey decided to go for you and I somehow got caught up in that and we just missed a DYNAMITE tribal between you two. Fuck you Craig for getting pulled and ruining that great moment.

Then the dual tribal and Shonee re-do-gate you were so fucking out there. It was a lot. I'm not gonna lie I soured on you a bit here because I thought you were this huge try-hard. Versus Shonee seemed like she was having a genuine meltdown so that seemed more entertaining to me.

Then we get to the merge...and I want to link back up because you're an amazing shield. I did a drunk-ass audio confessional once where I said that and then screamed "BROOKE SHIELDS!" out of nowhere which was pretty funny. Then the more I talked to you the more I started to realize you weren't a try-hard but that's just who you actually were. Elevated you to the top-tier of entertainment in my mind. Your self-comparison of Marissa Cooper was very apt.
Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
What hand did I have in getting you out...I mean you were always a shield for me and I was going to flip on you whenever it became convenient / obvious to do so. I didn't plan on leading the charge at F10/F9 since I think then I would have lost a lot of trust with people...we were looked at as VERY tight and leading a charge against my "closest ally" would have been red flag city. So Moana and Shane filled me in on the vote and I tagged along to solidify my standing with the others and from then on it was a steady climb into a more aggressive game.
Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
I'll also do tiers, but I'm basing my rankings on gameplay since that's more important to me in this game than how entertaining someone is.

Tier One: A+ gameplay, biggest FTC threats in the game, Icons, Legends, etcetera
-Moana
-Brooke
-Zach
-Shane

Tier Two: People with solid gameplay but just not as over the top impressive as Tier One
-Monika
-Benji
-Rohan
-Phoebe

Tier Three: Average Gameplay. Usually got fucked by bad swaps
-Jacqui
-Lee
-Peter
-Shonee
-Conner
-JL
-Pia