By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
This is Phoebe's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 2, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Phoebe. In-fighting amongst the Final 2 should take place in the main Final Tribal Council thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Phoebe, you have until Tomorrow at 5c/6e to post your statements/questions to the Final 2. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 9 other jurors to get to. Please, no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

When you are ready, you may leave your final vote along with confessional in your Voting Thread at the top of the confessional. You can change it any time before 8c/9e tomorrow. That is when they are due.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Phoebe
~*Phoebe's Questions & Comments*~

Dear Finalists,

Congrats final two! My vote is completely up in the air! :inlove: So I have one DYING question that I need answered.

1.) Watch this youtube:

What do you feel after watching this youtube? I want the first 5 words that come to mind when you finished it.

I have been learning a lot about the two of you in the other threads so far. I don't have anything drastic to ask you. I feel like I am going to gain the knowledge I need from those threads. (Optional)However, feel free to post anything else needed in here. If there was a topic or game plan or move that has not been brought up in another thread. Feel free to use this thread to sell yourself/explain anything else you would like(Optional). I am reading it all!! Keep fighting. :heart:

Love,

Phoebe

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Rohan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:00:56 pm Why didn't you do that?
Those are my five words.

I do feel like most everything is out on the table from my end, so no more responses here unless a question suddenly comes to you.

I do have plenty of questions for you after the game though! Thanks Phoebe and talk to you soon.
Phoebe liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
"I forgot we had accents" are my five words.

I think a lot of my game has been covered. Just to summarize, I feel my strength in this game is how consistently I've played a strong strategic game since the beginning. I've had to be scrappier than Ro and couldn't rely on my (apparently lack of a) personality to make it to the end, so I've had to fight to be here.
Oh, and for the record, I was going to vote Mo out eventually <3
Phoebe liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
Oh, one thing I didn't mention was how much time I spent researching the challenges beforehand. I usually spent an hour or two trying to find research on whatever the challenge was if i could (color choice psychology and the number of outcomes for the mastermind challenge, crowd counting techniques, permutations for the match game, etc) and I practiced it when possible. I've been very dedicated to this game and usually spent 2-4 hours on during the day time in case people came on during their work hours so I could chat with them. I don't think I can express how badly I've wanted to win this game since day one. I've cancelled plans, gone to tribals during dates while hiding in the bathroom, forced my friend to stop at 3 consecutive gas stations so I could use their WiFi and check on the numbers; this game has become basically a part-time job for me. This is dedication to the game is why I've refused to keel over and die each step of the way.
Phoebe liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe