By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
This is Monika's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 2, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Monika. In-fighting amongst the Final 2 should take place in the main Final Tribal Council thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Monika, you have until Tomorrow at 5c/6e to post your statements/questions to the Final 2. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 9 other jurors to get to. Please, no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

When you are ready, you may leave your final vote along with confessional in your Voting Thread at the top of the confessional. You can change it any time before 8c/9e tomorrow. That is when they are due.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Monika
Hello friends! :)
First I would like to say congratulations on making it to this point! This season was tough as shit so both of you should be super proud of yourselves.

Normally I usually hate one of the final 2 or 3, but this season I must say I fully believe that you BOTH deserve to be here. That does not mean, however, that I think both of you DESERVE to win.

Ro <3:
KING!! If there was anyone in this game I would’ve wanted to be here instead of me, it’s you. I fucking love you bitch and I’m so happy you (somehow) made it here. I don’t need to spend a whole lotta time writing my post for you because you already know what imma do.

But anyway a question for shits and gigs:
If you had to guess, in real life do you think I’m a man or woman? Also pls explain your response.

Benji:
I won’t lie to you, I think you made a few mistakes along the way in this game, but looking at the game as a whole and who you were playing with, I still honestly do think you deserve to be here. The thing that makes it hard for me with you is that I feel like I have no idea who you are/what you did in the game. Most of our conversations were boring as shit and I felt like it was v hard to speak with you. Also, I think a BIG flaw in your game was riding the big dicks of Moana, Shane and Zach. I think had you have flipped on them sooner, you would’ve had a real shot at winning this game. Another questionable decision in my eyes was voting for me at the final 5. I don’t think this was the best for your game. I was a bit surprised seeing my name at the first tribal as I figured that vote would come down to Ro vs Zach because I personally thought they were bigger threats than me.

My question for you is:

What went through your mind when you decided to vote for me at final 5? Do you think it was the best play you could’ve made at that point in the game? Also, (this is just for fun) who on the jury do you think played the WORST game? Please exclude the first 2 jurors (AK and Fanella) in your response to the last question).

But I did just wanna slide in and say this: I really do admire your strength in challenges. You were a BEAST!

Both of you:
Again, I just wanna say congrats one last time. This has truly been my favorite season I’ve done by FAR and I look forward to talking to both of you once this is all said and done.

Xoxo
That cockroach ass bitch that would never fucking die
A.K.A Monika <3

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
You're a gay guy that needs a steady diet of dick to survive.

Reasoning: I've been around awhile and I know the archetype like the back of my hand.
Monika liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
By the time it was Final 5 you were my biggest comp threat other than Lee, but I knew Lee's best chance of winning was against me and I thought you could've won against either of us, so I was worried you'd just win challenges up until F3 and then boot me instead of Lee. I was less concerned about Zach or Ro doing this bc of their track record, and I had convinced Ro at that point that I was his best option to take to the final 2. I knew you were smart enough to know that you had an option between either Lee or I, so I decided that you were a more pressing matter. I also thought I had a better chance of beating Ro in a F2 than you for the fact that you and I have very similar narratives of being targeted for large portions of the game and surviving, but you made a big move in taking out Moana that I thought I couldn't compete with while being so similar in story lines. Against Ro I'm telling a different story than he is, as he was so middle of the pack the whole game, whereas you and I were both bottom of the totem pole and challenge threats.

Of the 8 remaining jury members I'd say that Lee played the worst game. No shade Lee, but he and I suffered from both being too UTR and not as sociable as most of our counterparts for most of the game. And I don't think Lee played a terrible game by any measure, I just think it was hard for people to get a grasp on who he was.

Merci <3
Moana, Brooke, Monika liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe