By Benji
I would just like to take a moment to talk about the perception of me being a goat and Ro being UTR, bc it's exactly that, a perception. In reality we both played very UTR games, but I'm labeled a goat bc I'm less likeable it seems. Everyone was just told to think of me as a goat and Ro as UTR, but if you look at the game it's clear that I'm anything but a goat. I was able to use this perception to my advantage late game and convince people to work with me in part bc I wasn't perceived as a threat, but I knew that'd be a stigma I'd have to fight against once I got here. I understand that Ro was more sociable than me, but I know I've played a better strategic game. I've been making moves since the beginning, Ro didn't start making moves until F8. Ro has been able to slide by into the endgame bc he was likeable enough that no one wanted him out, I've had to play this game since day one (technically 2) and I played it well.

In response to Jacqui, Ro said that you're voting for a person, not a set of moves, and I would disagree. You're voting for a person based on their set of moves. This is Stranded, not some personality contest. And while his amicable nature may have been part of his strategy, it's not a complete strategy on it's own.

Every time I've been a juror I've voted for the best game played, regardless of how much I liked the person or not, because that's what we came here to do, to play a game. If you look back at the moves I've made consistently, then it's clear I've played a better game from the get-go, Ro coasted until F8 and made one flashy move. If you want to vote for Fan Favorite, vote for Ro, but if you're voting for who played the best game, then vote for me.
Jacqui liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
AK wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:00:21 pm "bud" ... wait, no that's not it... "bitch" is more suiting for something like you.
AK stop lol, you are not doing Rohan any favors if that's what you're trying to do.
Zach, Rohan liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Rohan
Brooke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:02:15 am
AK wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:00:21 pm "bud" ... wait, no that's not it... "bitch" is more suiting for something like you.
AK stop lol, you are not doing Rohan any favors if that's what you're trying to do.
Yeah, please dog don't make me cut a sinking ship twice :crine:
Shane liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Benji no hate here on my part. At least on the level AK is throwing lmao wtf is that.

I do however have issue with you claiming the Pia vote was your first big move because I don't see it?
Mo suggested Pia and I was the one to rally the tribe together for it.
Shonee and Conner idk what was the reason they played their idols, but I know I went around telling every one that would listen from that other tribe that we were thinking voting for Shonee or Conner. That's the reason Shonee even threatened me and Moana chastised me about doing too much during the moments before the vote.

Hell, I even went to Pia and Shonee both about their beef in hopes one would bite. And Pia did.

Brooke

• Jury
By Benji
Brooke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:12:15 am Benji no hate here on my part. At least on the level AK is throwing lmao wtf is that.

I do however have issue with you claiming the Pia vote was your first big move because I don't see it?
Mo suggested Pia and I was the one to rally the tribe together for it.
Shonee and Conner idk what was the reason they played their idols, but I know I went around telling every one that would listen from that other tribe that we were thinking voting for Shonee or Conner. That's the reason Shonee even threatened me and Moana chastised me about doing too much during the moments before the vote.

Hell, I even went to Pia and Shonee both about their beef in hopes one would bite. And Pia did.
I talked with Mo about the Pia vote before it became an Larrakai-wide plan, and I claim it as my first big move bc I was willing to blindside an ally. Pia trusted me at that time 100%, but I knew I had better numbers with you and your crew, so I chose strategy over my alliance. I also had a good relationship with Shonee at that time and an alright one with Conner and they were both earnestly asking me for advice on what to do. Shonee even basically told me she had an idol before tribal which I think shows her trust level towards me that I wouldn't go back and tell you.

When I say I claim it as my first big move I'm not saying it was my move alone, you definitely rallied the troops so we could get numbers amongst other things. I'm just saying it was a big move in my game that I consciously made that I also had a big part in.
Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Brooke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:46:05 am Rohan you lost my vote by comparing to Trump on Shane's thread. FUCK YOU
Oh bitch come the fuck on. I'm not at all a fan of the guy but you for sure remember our little exercise where you made me swear eight times that it was us to the end
Shane liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Monika
No shade on AK, but he was out of this game a while ago and even said he didn’t know he was a juror until last night. So I’m not saying what he’s saying isn’t valid, BUT does he really know what went on in the game?

I’m not saying I think Benji played a stellar game, but saying that he’s a loser in the game and in life is way off and has absolutely no factual evidence backing it up.

Let’s keep this clean, ladies.
Flick liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Benji
Brooke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:28:28 pm ALSO FANELLA WHEN YOU GET HERE PLEASE REMEMBER TO PREVOTE FOR ROHAN LOVE YOU GIRL <3
Or vote for your fav, moi :heart:

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Can't resist getting in a quick dig here...

Benji, you researched the challenges ahead of time but not the final immunity challenge? You didn't do a practice Box? If you looked at even one previous one you would have known that the last lock is an image hidden in the challenge thread and found it ahead of time.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Oh, by research did you not mean "look at previous season's challenges"?

Nevermind then.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
Rohan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:53:26 pm Can't resist getting in a quick dig here...

Benji, you researched the challenges ahead of time but not the final immunity challenge? You didn't do a practice Box? If you looked at even one previous one you would have known that the last lock is an image hidden in the challenge thread and found it ahead of time.
To prepare for the final challenge I looked at my notes about previous challenges, but I didn't know which ones it would be though so I just tried to prepare myself for each one, brought out a calculator, pages on Australia, an image editor. Not to mention I just couldn't find it for over half an hour in the challenge itself, I searched every page of the challenge forum 3-4 times and just missed it each time.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
Rohan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:01:02 pm Oh, by research did you not mean "look at previous season's challenges"?

Nevermind then.
How do you look at previous seasons???

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Rohan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:01:02 pm Oh, by research did you not mean "look at previous season's challenges"?

Nevermind then.

NOW YOU REALLY LOST MY VOTE!!! EVERYONE IS CALLING ME TRUMP IN PONDEROSA!!! I HATE YOU!!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Rohan liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Phoebe
Brooke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:53:30 pm

Nevermind then.

NOW YOU REALLY LOST MY VOTE!!! EVERYONE IS CALLING ME TRUMP IN PONDEROSA!!! I HATE YOU!!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Mr. Trump, caps are yelling. :dizzy:
Rohan, Brooke, Zach liked this

Phoebe

• Jury